Thread: Coaching disables voice chat with teammates who don't belong in the Party & CoachChat

Coaching disables voice chat with teammates who don't belong in the Party & CoachChat

This bug is old. I've seen threads from 2014-jun 2016, none of them answered. It just happens that when you're being coached by someone, even disabling the checkbox for coach-only communication, voice chat through the 'team voice-chat keybind' is not heard by anyone outside of the party.

The bug is instantly fixed when i ask the coach to disconnect from the game, for instance. It comes back the second he connects back again.
    Typing still works. Pinging too.

PS: This bug might be not easy to replicate. It seems unusual. I've seen people affected by it before, but i never had it, for instance. Now, it's been 2 weeks i can't voice chat with teammates.

[SECONDARY]

There's also the issue with chat being defaulted to coach-only communication. During picks, you cannot disable this option, and have to use the console to talk to your team. I've never seen benefits of coach-only communication, since there are keybinds for party comms already.

Up