Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mouse hovering over hero to see level is way too small!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bashtime View Post
    No reasonable arguments against this change imo. Using scoreboard makes my vision smaller cause itz takes 40% of screen. A bigger font is needed
    If it increases the tooltip window size then it impacts visibility. If they can increase the font size, but keep it within the existing tooltip window, then fine.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowreflex View Post
    If it increases the tooltip window size then it impacts visibility. If they can increase the font size, but keep it within the existing tooltip window, then fine.
    I think would work easily, even if they had to abbreviate in some form.

+1, we shouldn't be "downgraded" in stuff like this with Dota 2 instead of Dota.

+1, it's very easy to confuse 5 and 6, and those are probably the worst numbers to confuse! Sure, you can use the scoreboard, but that takes time to scan for the hero. If I come across someone in the woods or get ganked I need to know NOW what level ultimate (if any) the enemy might have.

+1

It just depends too much on the resolution:
    http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt9fe52.png

It needs much smoother downscaling for people with a small resoltion monitor.
    Before I had my new PC i had to play it on 800x600 with 20fps in avg (IGP of my notebook way too slow for 1280x800) and this was like hell.

Basic Member
    +1, put it in the options pls, with on/off would be the best imo

Agree

Basic Member
    +1. I have a lot of troubles seeing their level too. This change is especially important on Doom Bringer, because you must see their levels before using LVL? Death on them.

Basic Member
    Usually confuse 5 and 6 with each other, so yeah there is a problem imo.

+1