Thread: Dota constant server time out

Angry Dota constant server time out

IM HAVING CONSTANTS SERVER TIME OUTS SINCE DECEMBER 2015, I TRIED EVERYTHING, EVEN READ THE BIBLE OF GABE AND NOTHING FIXED..........

Well, i use cable internet, im from brazil, my ISP is great and the only program that have this problem is friggin dota

WHAT I'VE TRIED TILL NOW:
    -I changed all my house wiring
    -I changed my router
    -I disabled my firewall
    -I emailed Valve's Dota Dev ( ive got no reply ;-
    -I searched all the internet for a solution
    -I installed new router firmware
    -I formatted my windows twice
    -Reinstalled steam 3 times
    -prayed to god
    -prayed to gabe
    -prayed to icefrog
    -I've tried some commands on dota ( i dont remeber which right now, but i reinstalled dota recently so it doesn't matter anymore)
    -I've tried wi-fi

Things that i didnt tried:
    -play in another computer for some days
    -getting another ISP
    -destroy all my hopes and begin to socialize, maybe get a girlfriend and leave my moms basement
    -Turning on Quality of service funcionality on my router (im using 2 routers since saturday, one in bridge mode(which has QoS option, what worked for a guy in another forum), the other is a D-Link DIR 615, which is new and i believe that QoS is automatic, since it doesnt appear anywhere...

Things that "worked"
    - I used my Iphone's internet for the game: The server timed out, i pluged my cellphone and it ran smooth ( except for the 90 ping ), and didnt timed out while playing in any moment

What happens with the game:
    I load, play for a while, ping rise from 45 to 138 - 132 / 272- 298 / 302-336 with 0 packet loss, 0 kbps, my hero stop to respond any command, 5-10 secs in this awful situation and them i get disconected, server timed out n'stuff ( blah, blah), i cant reconect to the server until restart the game, them i reconect, pass 3 minutes and server time out again ( and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and againand againand again and again and again and again)

BUT, IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS, IT TURNED UNPLAYABLE, I'VE GOT DISCONECTED FROM A RANKED MATCH, (5 matches in low), so i won 4 lp games, GET TIMED OUT AGAIN IN THE 5th MATCH, which means, 7 wins to get rid of lp now, after won the matches, get timed out again after 11 win games in lp, more 5 lp games, in the third won game i get time out again, banned from matchmaking for 24 hours+ 5 games on lp, so i've waited, won 2 games, get timed out, banned again for 24 hours + 5 wins in lp.

My MMR turned dust.

-- check the games in the legamer191299 account, im currently using another account cus dota dev didn't send me an email for retrieving my original dota dev account

So, please SOME MODERATOR, DEV, HELP ME ;-------;
    i just want to play with some quality ;-;
    -- my specs --
    EVGA GTX 670 gpu
    GA 990fxaUD3 mobo
    FX 8120 cpu
    corsair vengeance 4 gb ddr3 1600 mhz

HELP

Basic Member
    Man I have the same problem, did u fix? I'm waiting cause this is fucking unfair I GOT 4 LP FOR FUCKING NOTHING