Page 150 of 306 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3057

Thread: Brazilian Servers

thank you zoidberg!

Basic Member
    No dota today, ok.

Thank you, Zoid.

Basic Member
    Dota 2 starts but does not open the steam considers the game open and I have to close in task manager
    Fix that please

Quote Originally Posted by brunorp View Post
    Dota 2 starts but does not open the steam considers the game open and I have to close in task manager
    Fix that please
    Same here. I have tried everything. Restarted steam, computer, and the game doesnt launch, it says in my status that I'm playing dota 2, the dota.exe appears in task manager but the game doesnt even start.

Basic Member
    thanks

Basic Member
    Server SA online ..

but dont find match ...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitexp View Post
    Server SA online ..

but dont find match ...
    sad

Basic Member

Its ok, but not 100% ok.

I mean, you pay for a game and you expect at least an availability of 99%, with these haaard downtimes on the entire SA region, the life time of the servers decreased a lot.. I mean I understand the issues and the time they take to get repaired but, its sad, at work we have to support some servers too, (not gaming) and if we had a downtime of more than 6 hours, we will be dead, and the application we support is free, it only charges for the things you download with it..

Anyway keep up with the good work, I love DotA and hope it'll get more stable with time

TL;DR: Paying 40~dls for a game makes me virtually believe that it wont have such hard downtimes(48hs~?).

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulc View Post
    I mean, you pay for a game and you expect at least an availability of 99%, with these haaard downtimes on the entire SA region, the life time of the servers decreased a lot.. I mean I understand the issues and the time they take to get repaired but, its sad, at work we have to support some servers too, (not gaming) and if we had a downtime of more than 6 hours, we will be dead, and the application we support is free, it only charges for the things you download with it..

Anyway keep up with the good work, I love DotA and hope it'll get more stable with time

TL;DR: Paying 40~dls for a game makes me virtually believe that it wont have such hard downtimes(48hs~?).
    A game you paid 40 dollars for? Do you mean in cosmetics?

The downtime sucks, but at least they've identified the problem and are working towards fixing it. The lag spikes and stuttering were horrible, they had to be solved, even at the cost of a few days' playtime.

I just hope they fix it as quickly as possible. If Zoid is right, we shouldn't really expect anything before Sunday morning... :O
    Last edited by Romitelli; 07-12-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Basic Member
    Thank you for the news about the server, Zoid. It's nice to have staff giving us some attention.
    I'll be waiting for the server to come back. By now I'll test Abbadon with bots as I always do with every new hero

Take it easy on the work, there's no need to rush if you guys are aiming for quality