Page 295 of 306 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3055

Thread: Brazilian Servers

Basic Member
    Good evening, I tried to match 3 times in the server of Brazil, in the evening, and the three times I could not get on the server, taking a ban of 24 hours, bought the compendium and I could not use, I hope to remove my ban and resolve this bug.
    For I overpaid in the compendium, and I have no guilt of having taken a ban without even entering the server.
    I await contact.

I tried to match 3 times in the server of Brazil and in all of the attempts I couldn't conect with the server, taking 24 hours ban. I bought the compendium and want to use it so I hope you guys solve the problem and remove my ban.
    I paid the compendium and I have no guilt of the problems that lead to the ban.
    I await contact.

Is valve really going to ignore this problem? Holy shit guys, the number of low prios was gigantic, how can you simply ignore this???

Servers problems all over here. I got kicked from 2 games in a row and I'm now in low prio and with a 24h ban from matchmaking. I'm not the only one, I have 5 friends who also are in low prio because of this. As loktar said, a great part of the community is now in low prio because the servers kept failing them instead of just stopping the whole server to fix this issue. I'm really mad obviously, I would like at least to get this 24h ban out, but I hope we can get any help from valve because things got out of control.

ALL PLAYERS IN RIO DE JANEIRO USING ISP " NET VIRTUA " ARE KICKED TODAY.

I'm expecting an answer, please

Basic Member
    5 improper LP ... Pack it , take my LP !!!!

ALL PLAYERS IN USING RIO DE JANEIRO ISP "NET VIRTUA " Kicked ARE TODAY .

I'm expecting an answer , please

Basic Member
    I USE NET VIRTUA , AM RIO DE JANEIRO , ME CAN NOT CONNECT TO ANY GAME OF STEAM .
    CS GO, DOTA ETC..
    I STAND WITH LOW PRIORITY IN DOTA BECAUSE OF THIS MISTAKE!
    ASK TO BE MADE FAST AN UPDATE ON STEAM !
    after that uptade we are not getting more play!

Basic Member
    The worst of all is to buy compendium and can not use, and they do not give the slightest idea, nor communicated and etc ...

Basic Member
    This isn't happening only in RJ apparently. I'm from Sao Paulo and I'm having this issue since last week. Every match has an abandon! Guys please, check Reddit (/r/Dota2) too and let's open a thread there. It might make them check the issue faster.

Basic Member
    i made a reddit thread if u guys upvote it maybe someone at valve could see it
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...rs_broken_atm/

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thbrasil View Post
    i made a reddit thread if u guys upvote it maybe someone at valve could see it
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...rs_broken_atm/
    Thanks. Please upvote it people. And post match numbers as proof.