Page 296 of 306 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3055

Thread: Brazilian Servers

Basic Member
    Since yesterday, i cannot play a full match of Dota because servers issues.
    I'm also from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, using "NET VIRTUA".
    My game simply disconnects and when I try to relog: "After several attempts to connect, the server did not respond."
    If i got Low Priority i would like to be removed. But first, fix that problem so we at Rio de Janeiro can play Dota again.

Basic Member
    Im from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and i use NET VIRTUA too. I went to low priority in two accounts because of server issues "After several attempts to connect, the server did not respond." , I could not go back to the games and its absurd i got to play 3 games in low priority just because of server issues,i hope they can fix the problem, because its disgusting.

Basic Member
    The problems keep going without a single word from Valve. Now Im not only on low priority but get banned for 24h.
    A LOT OF PLAYERS WASTED MONEY ON A SHIT SERVICE AND THE COMPANY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK COMPENDIUM, THAT ALL START WITH THAT SHIT!!!
    RIOT WOULD NEVER LET THE BRAZILIAN COMMUNITY ON THE SHADOWS.

Can someone give a goddamn answer to us?? Whats the point of this forum if we dont have any answer from valve???

Exactly, since yesterday I've got the same fucking problem, I also use NET Virtua, and for the fourth time I got disconnected from the game and when I try to reconnect, the server won't let me, the same message from the other users pops up, I see that the amount of players having the same problem is huge, so get ur shit together, give us a position about it and don't let us hanging here without an answer, I got 5 low priorities and there's no way I'm playing them, I don't deserve that!

Basic Member
    I have the same issue...to make matters worst, I got banned for 24 hours due to disconnects. Is there a way to reverse this? I bought the compendium yesterday and this is really frustrating.

Basic Member
    Game unplayable. It gets ~300 ping, then it drops to average 20 for about half an hour... and then i'm kicked out of the server and get an abandon.

Rio de Janeiro, Net Virtua provider. Checked the connections on other sites and downloads, everything else is fine. Dota only problem.

I can not find items for 24 hours because the updates that I could not connect, have banned me please help ..กก

Please fix the goddamn servers!!

Basic Member
    Hello, its me again, the same fucking thing happens AGAIN RIGHT NOW! :@