Page 59 of 306 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazilian Servers

Basic Member
    I just got disconnected AGAIN from the game while being connected to the internet..... what the hell?! As always, I tried to reconnect but it didn't work, it never works. You simply get a message saying that something was exceeded.
    I know it's probably not me, because i never get disconnected when playing dota on garena or elsewhere, or any other game too.
    The weird part is that the game didn't count as "abandoned".
    And yeah, I just came here because I got the first blood and then I got disc..... i was gonna make phase boots in 2min! =[

o and my average ping is 50-60... i live in São Paulo - SP.

Basic Member

Basic Member
    What is this? Every single night is going to be like this? Disconnected and servers down? Still no clue or answer of what's going on? Come on guys... This is not normal...

Basic Member
    update night is disconnect night

Basic Member
    It's getting annoying... second night in one week. Come on guys I know you can do better than this

2 times in a week? Between yesterday and today, i've disconnected 3 times.
    Always and only on the South America..

Basic Member
    When are u guys going to work seriously in this servers, the problems have been here for months and still nothing. In argentina we still got a lot of routing problems with certains ISP and i think in the rest of sa there are problems too.

Oh now all crying, u know the feeling of playing with high ping now.

PD: Fix the fu***** Routing problem with Speedy Telefonica Argentina!

Basic Member
    Me fellow friends from Brazil and other people that play on this server, its not easy to FIX routing problems, it not problem on the dota servers, its on the deficient internet on Brazil (that prejudices sometimes the routing), i am using now optical fiber, and getting ~4ms up to 14ms of ping, try to change your ISP/internet provider using as I mentioned here, i was using adsl from Brasil telecom and getting ~200ms ping, now with GVT and optic, never get any higher than 20 lol

Quote Originally Posted by victoram View Post
    Me fellow friends from Brazil and other people that play on this server, its not easy to FIX routing problems, it not problem on the dota servers, its on the deficient internet on Brazil (that prejudices sometimes the routing), i am using now optical fiber, and getting ~4ms up to 14ms of ping, try to change your ISP/internet provider using as I mentioned here, i was using adsl from Brasil telecom and getting ~200ms ping, now with GVT and optic, never get any higher than 20 lol
    Look we will not change of ISP, i will will give u and example; there are 2 big companies in Arg, that give inet 1 is "Fibertel" and the other "Speedy from Telefonica", some time ago Valve fixed the routing problems with Fibertel so they can do the same with Speedy.

Right now the only way i can play with low ping on Br's server is trough a Tunneling Server from Brasil (it redirect my connection to brasil so it's like i m in BR when using the Tunneling), that a friend of the forum let me use, so if not was for this guy i still playing with 300+ of PING in Br's servers.
    Last edited by ZeroCool22; 08-31-2012 at 04:00 PM.