Page 1 of 305 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazilian Servers

Brazilian Servers

Post about your experiences using the Brazilian servers here. How is your ping to it?

iam from brazil and iam getting GREAT ping on brazilian servers 40-55ms iam using Gvt ISP, i think there is bug only with Velox Isp i heard...

Basic Member
    ~350ms from Uruguay, i get 190-210 on USE.

So the problems i've seen happening are:

- Users of ISP "Velox" and a couple of other random users having bad ping
    - Private games created in south america sometimes reboot to lobby even if everyone has succesfully connected
    - It takes a long time to find a server sometimes

I also had ping problems and i use "speedy-telefonica" but it doesn't happen since last week.

My ISP is Oi Velox, and I get 180 to 210 ms... I live in Mins Gerais - Brazil. My state is close to São Paulo.

I get 40 to 60 ms on other brazilian servers located in SP. (TF2 for example)

Quote Originally Posted by ValeN View Post
    - Users of ISP "Velox" and a couple of other random users having bad ping
    - Private games created in south america sometimes reboot to lobby even if everyone has succesfully connected
    - It takes a long time to find a server sometimes

I also had ping problems and i use "speedy-telefonica" but it doesn't happen since last week.
    We are working with various ISPs in the area to see if we can help routing to the servers. Some ISPs may have some interconnection issues and may take a while to resolve.

When you were kicked back to the lobby, did someone take an excessively long time to load?

For the last one, our Brazilian servers have become very popular and they are very busy. We will hopefully be adding more servers soon. Note that matchmaking and coop matches will get priority for servers over players wishing to play single player with bots.

Basic Member
    Honestly I can't play in Brazilians servers, the ping increased by 50-60% (200-300ms: Oi Velox). However, for others I've seen 30-45ms.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoid View Post
    When you were kicked back to the lobby, did someone take an excessively long time to load?
    Everyone was "ready" on the loading screen but the the loading countdown kept on going, booting us eventually. It wasn't a isolated event as it happened quite a few times. There is not much info as there is no record about those events or anything... idk how to get useful information about it.

Just want to add something.. tho idk how to reproduce it, it happened two times ina row, a simple change to useast made it work so it is definetely a issue with the brazillian server.
    Last edited by ValeN; 03-18-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Basic Member
    brazilian servers are already live ? going to test them

Usually I got 80-90 ms on brazilian servers, but in Dota 2 is 220ms. Right now, my preferred server is USA East with 150ms.