Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MMR System is Broken

Basic Member
    it is broken with evidence
    Screenshot (28).pngScreenshot (27).png
    look at this profile last hits gpm
    Last edited by ahmed_517; 01-07-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Basic Member
    15895477_1813744582209302_8061948434733137529_o.jpg
    0 xpm, gpm , last hits and level 21 and he is now 4.6 k
    Last edited by ahmed_517; 01-07-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Basic Member
    I think this debate is pointless, this game was made to make money... from you and you, and the devs do not care much about what you think.
    Devs and whole company care only about how earn more and more money. This is buisness. There is no love in business.
    All of you can agree to that or leave the game and do not support this kind of model.

Simple as that.

Basic Member
    The MMR system does suck. I think I'm a pretty good player but my MMR has slowly went down over the years. I'm under 200 MMR now and the lower it goes the worse chance I have of getting it higher because about 50% of players in the lower MMR matches suck. Many games are over within the first 5 mins and you have to grind through to the end, unless you want to abandon. There's two things I think Valve could do to mix MMR, 1) is change MMR to be based primarily off of individual player performance compared to other player performances in the same match and then add or subtract a small amount based on if you're on the winning team or not, or 2) allow us to refresh our MMR every 50 to 100 games.

Another thing that's annoying are those games that are over within the first 5 mins. There needs to be an option to forfeit, in which you initiate a vote and each player on the team must vote yes for the forfeit to occur. MMR for this can be as it is now, primarily based off of win or loss.

Thoughts?

I am now getting players who max Q and E on zeus instead of his W.

I had a game where I was only positive KDA player on the team and our first item on our carry slark was bloodthorn.

Quality of the players I'm seeing is taking a dramatic drop and I don't know why...
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.