Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FPS drops in Dota 2 after update 6.88e

I have the same problem.
    In lobby games FPS is around 70, but when it goes to RMM it becomes 30 and 5-10 in fights

Computer specs:ASUS brand laptop
    Cpu: intel core i7-5500U@ 2.4ghz
    Ram:12gb
    Gpu:Nvidia Gtx 930m
    Windows 8.1 x64

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozuu View Post
    I'm getting 130-150 FPS with most settings on High/Ultra in Overwatch, so I don't understand why you would only get 60-70 FPS?
    Nevermind guys I already fixed the problem. You just have to simply install Razer cortex and boost dota 2 in the app and you fps would be fixed.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncany View Post
    Nevermind guys I already fixed the problem. You just have to simply install Razer cortex and boost dota 2 in the app and you fps would be fixed.
    That's a horrible solution though. You're basically using a program to terminate running appliations that hinder your hardware in running at full capacity or takes up resources. That's something you should do manually, not through Razer Cortex.

Basic Member
    Try type "-dx11 -high" on the Set launch option

Basic Member
    Im having a hard time huys, pls i need some help, i have a alienware 17, 6700hq, 980m 4gb, 16gb of ram. I can play many games with sick fps rates but in dota2 my fps its all the time under 50, i think there is something wrong right since i can play more demanding games with amazing fps rates. Looking for some help here thanks.