Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Leaving a game

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    122

    Leaving a game

    When I play, and get a really bad team, I want to leave, but I can't leave without getting out of the client, is there anyway to leave without exiting the client?

  2. #2
    Basic Member thyL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    908
    You can uninstall the game and never play it again. How does that sound?

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    122
    Nice education.

  4. #4
    Basic Member Mr. Buttballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by thyL View Post
    You can uninstall the game and never play it again. How does that sound?
    this

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    673
    Right click c: and select format.

  6. #6
    Basic Member Gruber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    102
    You could close the process on the Windows Task manager.

    But that would be one of the most rude actions you'll take on your life.

  7. #7
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    122
    I know i can do that, but I wanted to quit without leaving the game, it would be a handy thing to have.

  8. #8
    Basic Member Gruber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonKreme View Post
    I know i can do that, but I wanted to quit without leaving the game, it would be a handy thing to have.
    You can always be afk in your base. But expect to get LQP for the rest of your life.

  9. #9
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    122
    being afk doesnt solve it because i just want to play another game, not wait for the one im playing to end, it could take 10-20 min

  10. #10
    Basic Member skblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonKreme View Post
    When I play, and get a really bad team, I want to leave, but I can't leave without getting out of the client, is there anyway to leave without exiting the client?
    MAYBE man up, lead your team, give everything and lose with honor!
    I hate people like you, leaving after 10 mins in game. Srsly it's even worse that you post it here and think your moves are legitimate!
    League / Ranking - NOW!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •