Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchmaking through me in a game with someone who I "blocked all communication from".

Basic Member
    I think it's bad. As long as u mute the guy he shouldn't be a problem anymore, if he's really bad well that's unlucky for you to have him twice in a row but that's how it works.

Basic Member
    Why exactly isn't it a problem if you are in a team game, on a team with people, you can't read/hear? Thats a big disadvantage right from the start.
    Someone you muted/reported shouldn't be placed in your team, he very well could still be put in the opposing team.

I am not a fan of custom banning. If the match making process puts him in the same game as you, it is expected that he plays on a similar level (especially if there are more players in future). Instead use the mute function (and disable help, if you expect him to troll you with skills) and you won't be bothered. Also if he is illmannered, report him.
    specs for bugreports:
    i5-4200U
    AMD Radeon HD 8750M
    win 7

Banned
    Totally want it applied. If some retards want to play only against weak opponents by blocking strong ones - let them do it lol, who cares, this only means you will never be matched against or (even better) with this worthless fucker. If matchmaking still insists on "this player being same skill level with you" ok, at least don't place us in the same team.
    Last edited by MOJIOKO; 03-21-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valon View Post
    I think it's bad. As long as u mute the guy he shouldn't be a problem anymore, if he's really bad well that's unlucky for you to have him twice in a row but that's how it works.
    What about feeders?

Basic Member
    It happend to me too, and more than once. I don't understand if it's the MM broken or the Ignore feauture that it's not working, still they manage to ruin the game multiple times.

Basic Member

When i 'ignore' a player i still can get matched with or against him?

Cause really im getting matched with some really newbies teammates so i would like to know what to do to try to fix this,
    even when i play better than them i still get matched with some newbies losed like 10 games in a row...

Basic Member
    yes you can. If it were changed it could be abused extremely easily.

Basic Member
    Oh nooo what i'm gonna do x_x
    and i can't report them for been bad players =/

but what you CAN do to win those games is to actually help them in the game instead of coming here and calling them newbs while trying to avoid them. Yes, I know it can be frustrating to lose a game because of teamates but you can easily contribute to reducing this happening by helping those lower skilled players