Thread: Visage bugs that are quite devestating

Basic Member

Visage bugs that are quite devestating

Visage

• Pudge hook no longer hits the birds. It goes straight through them and drags in Visage instead of one of the birds
    • Gravekeeper's Cloak interaction with the layers is calculated BEFORE damage reduction. This means that if you take more than 50 damage before damage reductions you lose one layer. It also doesn't block any damage below the 50 treshhold
    • Visage's Familiars gets stuck when near cliffs and edges. Doesn't have to be at the border of the map (Edit: This has been confirmed as an earlier bug, and nothing to do with the patch 7.00)
    • Visage's Familiars do not receive the extra damage from new stack every 2 seconds when they are auto-attacking an enemy. The damage is constant as if it no charges were ever given, even though it should refresh every 2 seconds. Video here

The last bug about Visage's Familiars I believe is that the projectile is sent from the familiar with no extra damage, then when a new charge refreshes, taking the damage up from 10 to 34 for the next projectile, the moment the first projectile with no extra damage hits, it removes the buff that enables the Familiar's next shot to be charged with extra damage. Just a theory, but these bugs really fucks him up. He's worse than he was before

Basic Member
    Indeed

Basic Member
    I wonder if minimal damage threshold change is intentional. It used to be calculated after the reductions. But now with 15 to 50 buff only 250+ attacks would remove a layer if the threshold was still calculated after reductions. It'd make Visage almost unkillable. As for not blocking damage below 50, yeah it's weird.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. T View Post
    I wonder if minimal damage threshold change is intentional. It used to be calculated after the reductions. But now with 15 to 50 buff only 250+ attacks would remove a layer if the threshold was still calculated after reductions. It'd make Visage almost unkillable. As for not blocking damage below 50, yeah it's weird.
    Yes, if he had 80% damage reduction all the time. He's only got 4 layers, and each layer adds 20% resistance at level 4. He should be tanky as fuck the first few hits, but after that he is squishy. Sounds just about right. Except now it's worse than before. I've played some games with Visage, and having the birds afflicted by all kinds of aoe spells, it all feels like a gigantic nerf to him.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by framerate View Post
    Yes, if he had 80% damage reduction all the time. He's only got 4 layers, and each layer adds 20% resistance at level 4. He should be tanky as fuck the first few hits, but after that he is squishy. Sounds just about right. Except now it's worse than before. I've played some games with Visage, and having the birds afflicted by all kinds of aoe spells, it all feels like a gigantic nerf to him.
    Haven't played with Visage in 7.00 yet but on paper it seems like he's been buffed overall (if bugs are fixed). Definitely needs some getting used to though.

BTW, it's interesting if minimal damage threshold is before all the reductions, or after armor and magic resistance but before cloak's reductions.

Basic Member
    Bump. Not blocking any damage if the damage is below 50 is huge and was nowhere in the patch notes. Quite possibly an unwanted bug. Also, Familiars not getting any damage while attacking is huge as well, but it doesn't seem like it could be easily done unintentionally... But I've seen some shit from Valve, so it ain't that impossible.