Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    oh,now PUB SIMULATOR bot is working fine for me now.

Whoops, I meant bot experiment, but glad it's working.

Basic Member
    BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY updated his bot.

so, i just have another bot vs bot match

GXC (Radiant-Unfair) - Winner vs BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY (Dire - Unfair)

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNGMATCH ID.PNG

Furious Puppy had more kills, just too bad he is not taking over the default bot. There are Zeus, Earthshaker, Bounty Hunter and Axe which they do not up talent at all. Also, those default bot tend to dive tower to get the other side of bounty rune in early game. Towards the end game, when they should be pushing, but they jungle instead. Many times Furious Puppy bots win team battle, they did not push lane after that. If they push hard, I think Furious Puppy will win.

i wanted to test the new BOT EXPERIMENT update vs PUB SIMULATOR. But since the recent dota 2 update where they fix the Window 10 crashes, now the PUB SIMULATOR bot becomes very unstable. Many times crash. I am using Window 8.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-i...ew?usp=sharing

overall, its better to fully take over the default bot, or just exclude the default bot from the hero selection.
    Last edited by yuck27; 01-21-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY updated his bot.

so, i just have another bot vs bot match

GXC (Radiant-Unfair) - Winner vs BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY (Dire - Unfair)

Furious Puppy had more kills, just too bad he is not taking over the default bot. There are Zeus, Earthshaker, Bounty Hunter and Axe which they do not up talent at all. Also, those default bot tend to dive tower to get the other side of bounty rune in early game. Towards the end game, when they should be pushing, but they jungle instead. Many times Furious Puppy bots win team battle, they did not push lane after that. If they push hard, I think Furious Puppy will win.

i wanted to test the new BOT EXPERIMENT update vs PUB SIMULATOR. But since the recent dota 2 update where they fix the Window 10 crashes, now the PUB SIMULATOR bot becomes very unstable. Many times crash. I am using Window 8.

overall, its better to fully take over the default bot, or just exclude the default bot from the hero selection.
    Not a single AI levels up talent for me, except pub simulator.

Edit: Bot Experiment now do.
    Last edited by DreadedGhoul575; 01-28-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Basic Member
    furious puppy updated his bot.

and luckily now my pub simulator no longer crash.

so, the battle is PUB SIMULATOR (Radiant-Unfair)-Winner vs BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY (Dire-Unfair)

good effort from furious puppy to upgrade default bot also can up talent. you can see Razor did really up talent, unfortunately the only default bot in the team that make it to level 10.
    the up skill still broken tho.

let me know if u are able to play the replay, coz i cant load the replay at my side here..

Basic Member
    new bot available

PUPPETBOT vs SHUTNIK BOT PILE

PUPPETBOT not bad. up skill, up talent. but QOP movement always jamming.
    if u look at SHUTNIK bot SKILL image, looks like they really up skill in the game. But if u look in the game itself, all other bots didnt up skill except for Furion.

Last edited by yuck27; 01-24-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Basic Member
    hi platinum dota,

i play with your bot just now, i used riki. is it bot always can detect invi hero no matter what? something like a cheat..
    coz i just walk close to timbersaw, immediately timbersaw spam all his spell...but not physically attack me. same to other bot, i think they can detect me too.

Basic Member
    to PUPPETBOT owner,

This is a match between PUPPETBOT vs PUB SIMULATOR.

something wrong with Visage item. Keeps buying courier like having some kind of fetish.

I couldnt finish watching the whole game. maybe next time.UPDATE.PNG
    Last edited by yuck27; 01-24-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Basic Member
    BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY (RADIANT-UNFAIR) vs PUPPETBOT (DIRE-UNFAIR)-WINNER

its nice to see regular update from the author. It means there is development on going.
    I got excited to see bot version got updated from time to time. I got the urge to test them out.

here is the result

looks like PUPPETBOT fixed the QOP movement jamming.

Furious Puppy :
    1. monkey king ulti still very imba. (9.18minute) ulti + boundless strike = all other monkey also do boundless strike, instantly get triple kill!!!
    2. courier bug - idle at mid lane (8.55 minute)
    3. bot do not retreat when facing 1 vs 3 situation (25.15min)
    4. monkey king stuck at tree (1.00.57min)

PUPPETBOT
    1. Puck never jaunt
    2. Puck randomly cast phase shift
    3. bot do not know the right moment to last hit or to push creep wave or to run away from creep. (11.24min)
    4. QOP and lycan - not bad in chasing. QOP knows to blink and attack
    5. lycan doesnt use first skill
    6. bot stuck at radiant side shop (42.38min)
    7. lycan randomly tp back to base without any reason. (55.01min)

overall, both bot up talent. better than default bot.

@yuck27

Sorry I didn't see your comment: As far as I know, they can't cheat and see invis heroes, however, note that the team has bloodseeker and zeus, both are really good at revealing invis heroes (zeus with his w and ult, bloodseeker when your hp is low)

Basic Member
    Yes he's right. It ever happened to me too. When I was SF and used shadowblade at full hp and I wanted to stand close to every hero to ult them, they always run away from me except for timber that some times cast his first skill every time I get close to him. Did it because of the API behaviour, the bot is actually can detect negative buff (SF minus armor buff), the bot have a knowledge that I was invisible, or they have centry wards near them? Some times it happened to default bot too (e.g random dust, or random skill usage like bristleback spamming his W every time I was invisible near him)
    I haven't checked it again though after the latest API update.
    Last edited by arz_on4dt; 01-28-2017 at 03:19 PM.