Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    didnt notice dazzle in the group. Zeus didnt jungle. i wasnt using default bot, so there is no bot towerdiving for rune.

I mean sometimes, even when Zeus ain't jungling he'll automatically start targeting them; ever since the 7.00 patch, the bots seem to randomly target the jungle for me when walking past them.

Dazzle still spams for me, bots are still stuck at the wards on Dire; frozen in place or walking back and forth short distances (very noticeable with Crystal Maiden) and the Radiant default bots almost won within 13 minutes (due to pushing mid very quickly with no-one helping them), but the Radiant bots decided to head back to base and push the others, which made the game a bit longer.

Yep, still towerdiving not only just mid, plus still no ganking from mid anymore ever since the 7.00 patch.

lol...i only win once with Omniknight. bkb myself, go whack timbersaw. able to kill timbersaw is a good achievement.
    Yep, Timbersaw is really hard to kill without your teammates helping (especially because I main and play Sniper).

The ward bug is affecting the bot experiment as well. Please fix Valve.

Basic Member
    Hi Dreaded,

Oh there i still see Zeus spamming Q whenever he pass by neutral creep. i was mistaken that Zeus wanted to stack creep, so i just ignore it.

Hi arz,

I just play BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY recent update, it was so good. know the bots know how to use shrine!!! wow wow wow. they even know how to steal rune.
    great job there!!

one game,i play against puck.he still dunno how to jaunt.
    i can imagine, after months of refining the bots' strategy, tactic, formation, skill... this bot gonna be awesome!!

imagine bot knows how to use dust of deceit, gank, ...then hardly appear in the main lane being visble to others, then maybe just 1 hero clearing the creeps while the rest hiding and waiting... waiting for bait to come, quickly push tower when there is many opponents waiting being respawn, then knows how to use manta and send out to clear lane and distract bit by bit.

Hi Dreaded,

Oh there i still see Zeus spamming Q whenever he pass by neutral creep. i was mistaken that Zeus wanted to stack creep, so i just ignore it.

Hi arz,

I just play BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY recent update, it was so good. know the bots know how to use shrine!!! wow wow wow. they even know how to steal rune.
    great job there!!

one game,i play against puck.he still dunno how to jaunt.
    i can imagine, after months of refining the bots' strategy, tactic, formation, skill... this bot gonna be awesome!!

imagine bot knows how to use dust of deceit, gank, ...then hardly appear in the main lane being visble to others, then maybe just 1 hero clearing the creeps while the rest hiding and waiting... waiting for bait to come, quickly push tower when there is many opponents waiting being respawn, then knows how to use manta and send out to clear lane and distract bit by bit.

Yeah, the AI seems really weird since 7.00 lol.

Also, I guess all of that being created would be hard to create, but I guess you could get close to that, by making a default bot counter AI; knows exactly how it works, exploits it and stuff.

Basic Member
    i really wonder, if all the coders work together and concentrate in only 1 bot, each take care of 1 area, to create super bot...is that possible?

i really wonder, if all the coders work together and concentrate in only 1 bot, each take care of 1 area, to create super bot...is that possible?
    I guess it's hard over the internet really, unless one is customizing a specific part, the other doing another part etc. then sending the file to one another, combine the code and watch it together.

I just wish Valve would fix the default AI, because it's affecting the other AIs very badly like the bot experiment getting stuck when warding on Dire (like the default bot), Dazzle still spamming 'E', Zeus using 'Q' on jungle and sometimes getting killed due to doing it at a low level and when he's retreating.

And they really need to fix the AI with collect bounty runes from the enemy bases; I've noticed ever since the 7.00 patch added that, the bots are easier to kill and also makes the bot at mid no longer gank, which has broke the AI imo.

Also, just found out Necrophos doesn't use his new ability from the 7.00 patch, another thing to fix.

Basic Member
    got a new bot uploaded. its same name with PUB SIMULATOR. but inside the bot chat, it was in Philippine language. hehe

UPDATE.PNG

BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY (RADIANT) vs PUBSIMULATOR-FIXED (DIRE) - WINNER

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNGMATCH ID.PNG

notice that SF always activate shadow blade inside fountain. also, when enemy pushing lane, some bots just totally ignore heroes and walk pass them to hit creeps. but towards the end, they are awesome in team battle, timbersaw gang lost so many times.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-i...ew?usp=sharing