Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadedGhoul575 View Post
    Well once it's fixed, I'll be watching the custom bots again, since they're fun to play against, due to not being the default hero selection for bots. I like that they use the skins I have as well.

It would be amazing if there was an option in the lobby to allow bots to wear any costume for the heroes.
    You can use skins mod like UnfairBot do. Look at his attachments. That skins though. I wonder, who's mod skins he's using?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arz_on4dt View Post
    I already finish the game. It's just a default bot but way more aggresive at casting spells. If you play with bot a lot maybe it'll be easier to beat compared to Pub Simulator. it feels like they have behavior when the bot released for the first time. They do better than the latest default bot. With Viper, CK, skywrath, zeus and ogre, if you go late game against them maybe you'll get rekt because their default bot is quite strong too. This is my screenshot with me + 4 default bot vs RANKED MATCHMAKING AI BY ADAMQQQ. I don't know why ogre only buy that item though.
    Attachment 47197Attachment 47199
    if you use RANKED MATCHMAKING AI BY ADAMQQQ for both radiant and dire, u can see Abaddon bot too.

Hi platinum dota,

i just play your bot, seems like after recent update, your bot not working properly again. Timbersaw didnt buy anything, and always stuck at bottom side shop. i didnt notice the rest coz i quitted the game.

hi puppetbot author,

your QOP also the same, didnt up skill and didnt buy any item.

I already finish the game. It's just a default bot but way more aggresive at casting spells. If you play with bot a lot maybe it'll be easier to beat compared to Pub Simulator. it feels like they have behavior when the bot released for the first time. They do better than the latest default bot. With Viper, CK, skywrath, zeus and ogre, if you go late game against them maybe you'll get rekt because their default bot is quite strong too. This is my screenshot with me + 4 default bot vs RANKED MATCHMAKING AI BY ADAMQQQ. I don't know why ogre only buy that item though.
    Attachment 47197Attachment 47199
    Oh right ok, I thought it would be like close to the pub simulator (can't beat that AI at all with default bots lol); Zeus just completely harasses with his 'Q' and 'W' which makes him scary to approach (I play as Sniper btw), so I use my ult and Treant heals him! xD Treant also heals the towers, so he's a valuable teammate for a bot, considering he is the easiest one to kill, Bloodseeker just scares me once I've pushed the first mid tower; you just can't go alone, otherwise an instant gank and even with a 5 man, the default bots just run away and he'll just autoattack them to death lol.

You can use skins mod like UnfairBot do. Look at his attachments. That skins though. I wonder, who's mod skins he's using?
    I mean when spectating (playing is good though as well), because the bots are just the default skins; it would be great for an option in the lobby to allow them to have custom stuff, plus it'll advertise the items.

20170209123056_1.jpg20170210183955_1.jpg

GxC's AI got stuck with the courier before the current patch, good job it's fixed. I have noticed Anti-Mage still attacking a tower, even though the default bots on the Dire are attacking him and ending up killing him.

Also, Sand King got stuck twice at the ward spot.

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    if you use RANKED MATCHMAKING AI BY ADAMQQQ for both radiant and dire, u can see Abaddon bot too.

Hi platinum dota,

i just play your bot, seems like after recent update, your bot not working properly again. Timbersaw didnt buy anything, and always stuck at bottom side shop. i didnt notice the rest coz i quitted the game.

hi puppetbot author,

your QOP also the same, didnt up skill and didnt buy any item.
    For the default bots:

Does Dazzle Bot still spam 'Q' randomly and Zeus in the jungle?

Also, support bot on Dire top warding is still broken and mid keep towerdiving for a rune and never ganking top or bot.

Basic Member
    Oh right ok, I thought it would be like close to the pub simulator (can't beat that AI at all with default bots lol); Zeus just completely harasses with his 'Q' and 'W' which makes him scary to approach (I play as Sniper btw), so I use my ult and Treant heals him! xD Treant also heals the towers, so he's a valuable teammate for a bot, considering he is the easiest one to kill, Bloodseeker just scares me once I've pushed the first mid tower; you just can't go alone, otherwise an instant gank and even with a 5 man, the default bots just run away and he'll just autoattack them to death lol.
    lol...i only win once with Omniknight. bkb myself, go whack timbersaw. able to kill timbersaw is a good achievement.

Basic Member
    For the default bots:

Does Dazzle Bot still spam 'Q' randomly and Zeus in the jungle?

Also, support bot on Dire top warding is still broken and mid keep towerdiving for a rune and never ganking top or bot.
    didnt notice dazzle in the group. Zeus didnt jungle. i wasnt using default bot, so there is no bot towerdiving for rune.

didnt notice dazzle in the group. Zeus didnt jungle. i wasnt using default bot, so there is no bot towerdiving for rune.

I mean sometimes, even when Zeus ain't jungling he'll automatically start targeting them; ever since the 7.00 patch, the bots seem to randomly target the jungle for me when walking past them.

Dazzle still spams for me, bots are still stuck at the wards on Dire; frozen in place or walking back and forth short distances (very noticeable with Crystal Maiden) and the Radiant default bots almost won within 13 minutes (due to pushing mid very quickly with no-one helping them), but the Radiant bots decided to head back to base and push the others, which made the game a bit longer.

Yep, still towerdiving not only just mid, plus still no ganking from mid anymore ever since the 7.00 patch.

lol...i only win once with Omniknight. bkb myself, go whack timbersaw. able to kill timbersaw is a good achievement.
    Yep, Timbersaw is really hard to kill without your teammates helping (especially because I main and play Sniper).