Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Basic Member
    Bots are completely broken , Please fix.

1. Bots alway stuck at the rune spots and fountain.
    2. Bot that buy the courier will think the courier is it's own unit.
    3. Bots do not use there items.
    Last edited by bearmarx; 12-15-2016 at 05:20 AM.

Basic Member
    Additional bugs : WEAPON IS GONE !!! yeah, like Sniper's Gun, MK' Stick, DK's Sword, everything is GONE !! dunno when online, I found this when playing offline.

Basic Member
    Update:

Most of the kinks have been ironed out, it seems. But I still have found a few ones of note.

-Dire bots seem to love the ward spot at dire right side jungle between the T1 and T2 towers. They like to have it warded all the time. They even wait for the ward to expire right after planting so one of the supports get stuck there lol.
    -PA, not entirely sure with other bots, seem to think that Helm of the Dominator recipe is still Morbid Mask + Helm of Iron Will.
    -Bots never pick up aegis even when you don't have an item slot. A backpack issue, perhaps? They might think that you still have slots because of the backpack.
    -Another backpack issue, the bots seem to have priority on items that they are currently building rather than complete ones. I see a PA bot with an almost complete vanguard (less vitality booster) on her while her completed BKB is in her backpack.
    -Bots also have problems following Monkey King when he jumps and it makes them very easy to exploit.
    -Bots don't also use the talent tree.

Will update again if I notice more.
    Last edited by GameSharK; 12-19-2016 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Talent tree

Basic Member
    Bots is NAAAAKEEEDD AF when played in offline mode. I have made a threat about it in visual glitches, and some other people confirm it too. Tiny is even PERMANENT INVISIBLE (LOL)

A shame they never took the bots into consideration when they were creating this update; community bots are good, but not when the default bots can't function properly, never mind custom ones.

Basic Member
    Valve Don't care about bot anymore is meant of time to fix that shit bug

Is bots bug is fixed.?

Has the 7.01 patch fixed the bots?

So, we should wait for the next patch?

Still broken after this morning's patch. They actually had clothes and heads for me in one game, but then the next game it was messed up again.