Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Quote Originally Posted by EpicSkillzFox View Post
    Just add them as a mods, bots will wear them aswell.
    I can't really find any; I want a whole pack of them for all of them.

if you need many heroes at the same time, and don't want to search across the web, just use proper tools.
    the best one for now is a mod organizer, tool doesn't loaded while you play, and don't involve into the process, so risk of being banned equals zero.
    it only downloads and store the mod files before client started.

Basic Member
    Shutnik, I've played a couple of fully unfair games using your new script - so far so good. It's a definite improvement over the old one! Aside from mid solo always giving first blood due to walking straight into enemy T1 tower for no reason, the entire game was very decent. My biggest problem with your old script was that the bots refused to defend rax. I didn't see that happening with the new script. Great stuff!

Basic Member
    is there anyway to make bots focus more on their roles ? like hard carries such as AM forcus on farming instead of fighting all the time and becomes the well-known AM in pub games that takes 30 minutes to finish BF
    Last edited by play4urlife; 03-11-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Basic Member
    Well, fuck. The bots are back to walking around in the base for the whole game. It's just so stupid that we go back to square one with every major update. Really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by UnfairBot View Post
    Well, fuck. The bots are back to walking around in the base for the whole game. It's just so stupid that we go back to square one with every major update. Really annoying.
    Heroes of Newerth bots can be edited and Heroes of the Storm bots have all characters as bots; they even use the banning mode (I'm guessing they select random heroes, but still).

Basic Member
    hi guys,

there is a new bot called GREEDYISGOOD.
    so i tested them

GREEDYISGOOD (RADIANT) vs ADAMQQQ (DIRE)
    both are UNFAIR mode.

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNGMATCH ID.PNG

Alchemist is really good. very quick in farming. notice that GREEDYISGOOD bots movement keep jamming regularly

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-i...ew?usp=sharing

Basic Member
    i been playing AdamQQQ a lot recently with my friends. I feel this bot is good and strong.
    So, i give it another bot vs bot

ADAMQQQ (RADIANT) UNFAIR vs PUB SIMULATOR (DIRE) UNFAIR - WINNER!!

TALENT.PNGSKILL.PNGMATCH ID.PNG

notice that ADAMQQQ got stronger kill, but lose the match.

this happen to me too. usually my games with ADAMQQQ, 90% i lose in kill,but i play push factor and manage to win the game.

looks like, if ADAMQQQ able to improve the defending / pushing factor, i never stand a chance to win ;p

Quote Originally Posted by arz_on4dt View Post
    You can use skins mod like UnfairBot do. Look at his attachments. That skins though. I wonder, who's mod skins he's using?
    I tried modskindota, but the 112 heroes one gav me an error, when clicking on the .zip file. I want a mod, where all heroes have skins, not me having to click on them all.

Basic Member
    I have a problem. Download the file of the bots then copy them in the folder vscripts and when starting a game with bots works me wonderfully. But when I apply commands on the console to create games and play lan with my friends. I fill in the empty spaces of the bots with "dota_bots_populate" I do not work the bots. In addition they all go for a top, bot or mid line. And it does not help me. Someone could help me with this.