Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Would be amazing if Valve fixed Chen bot crashing, plus Io and Elder Titan laning mid (particularly with the bot experiment script), plus Io not doing anything sometimes apart from collecting runes, thus remaining under-levelled.

Out of curiosity, has Valve just ruined the default bots again with the new update?

Basic Member
    For some reason bots aren't equipping cosmetics anymore when I host a lobby. Anyone else have the same problem?
    Edit: hmm I think it might have been because I was skipping straight into the match. It's working now
    Last edited by Riveon; 05-30-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Current working Bot Scripts: Nos Overwrite, Bot Experiment and Shutnik.

Dire

Quote Originally Posted by Riveon View Post
    For some reason bots aren't equipping cosmetics anymore when I host a lobby. Anyone else have the same problem?
    Edit: hmm I think it might have been because I was skipping straight into the match. It's working now
    It only works if you play Radiant. You get no cosmetics on any bot on either side if you play Dire. You also seem to get the default courier. Sadly it's been this way since mid March.

Wraith King jungles early, when he has his aura lifesteal ability.

Also, Tiny is bugged levelling up one of his talents.
    20170608175005_1.jpg
    Last edited by DreadedGhoul575; 06-08-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Some new patches. hope default bots get more updates and custom scripts as well.

Basic Member
    None of the bot scripts on the workshop have been updated for a while which is surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Riveon View Post
    None of the bot scripts on the workshop have been updated for a while which is surprising.
    Same. I hope the author's update them.

Basic Member
    I can't select custom bots anymore when I make a lobby. When I select them I get default bots in the game. And I have it set to local host...