Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Quote Originally Posted by Xentrope View Post
    Yay for the latest update. Most of those bugs including the ones with bots that got fixed were compiled in one large thread in reddit though. Anway the bot matches are now much better.

Still have bot backpack issues and aegis issues though.
    Yeah, they seem ok. Also, I don't know how to spectate bots anymore, without hearing the constant hero select music; I had a post ages ago if you look at my profile and I mention on a later page how to spectate them, however I want to spectate custom bots, but I don't know how to.

Edit: I found out how to do it; just create a lobby, local host, fill slots with bots (either difficulty and custom), click the 'X' on the radiant team, press start, now you'll see a dota map which is blank for a bit, and then you'll see the bots and the hero loadout screen and you're in!
    Last edited by DreadedGhoul575; 01-06-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Well, they seem to stand around less now - before the last mini-patch (1-6-17) a bot would stand by the Aegis for the remainder of the game after defeating Roshan - now the game freezes completely when either team defeats Roshan - I have to Ctrl-alt-del and hard close the game

Do you guys even test this stuff before you patch?

Basic Member
    do you know anywhere to give feedback on the bots uploaded?

right now,i have subscribed :

1. BOT EXPERIMENT (items not complete. Invoker doesnt up skill. )
    2. GXC'S BOT AI (with Obsidian Destroyer and Slardar - not bad. OD always stand near to enemy after astral imprisonment regardless whether OD used it to attack or escape)
    3. PACK CUSTOM BOTS (bot can pick many heroes, but all bots dont buy items, and only some bots up skill)
    4. PUBSIMULATOR (with zeus, timbersaw, bloodseeker, treant and furion - so far the best bot version now in my opinion. they buy items, up skill,place ward, attack and retreat)

2. GXC'S BOT AI (with Obsidian Destroyer and Slardar - not bad. OD always stand near to enemy after astral imprisonment regardless whether OD used it to attack or escape)
    3. PACK CUSTOM BOTS (bot can pick many heroes, but all bots dont buy items, and only some bots up skill)
    4. PUBSIMULATOR (with zeus, timbersaw, bloodseeker, treant and furion - so far the best bot version now in my opinion. they buy items, up skill,place ward, attack and retreat)

These are bot-add ons you can load to the game?
    Last edited by Caliban113; 01-07-2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: forgot quote

Basic Member
    YES, these are the bot version u can directly load to the game from the game itself. u can browse workshop for these versions.

i wonder where do i give my feedback, now i am spectating bot vs bot... hehe, feeling wanna contribute to the coder to improve the bot.

hehe, feeling wanna contribute to the coder to improve the bot.
    Lotsa work ahead of you, bud. :-) May the winds be at your back.

Actually could not find any of them in the workshop, but did find pubsimulator online - it wont mess up the game? Also, it'll work with 7.0?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    do you know anywhere to give feedback on the bots uploaded?

right now,i have subscribed :

Yeah, pub simulator is the best imo as well.

Basic Member
    UPDATE : GXC'S BOT AI added Anti-Mage and OD improvement.

i watched GXC vs PUBSIMULATOR, result is PUBSIMULATOR is the winner with score 1-2.
    only if GXC improve Anti-Mage blink offensive chasing, i think GXC will stand a big chance to win against PUB SIMULATOR
    right now, Anti Mage only blink to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    UPDATE : GXC'S BOT AI added Anti-Mage and OD improvement.

i watched GXC vs PUBSIMULATOR, result is PUBSIMULATOR is the winner with score 1-2.
    only if GXC improve Anti-Mage blink offensive chasing, i think GXC will stand a big chance to win against PUB SIMULATOR
    right now, Anti Mage only blink to escape.
    I want to see more like the pub simulator with a team of 5, or even two AIs created by one person similar to players.