Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 212

Thread: V7.00 Bots

  1. #41
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    69
    GXC (Radiant) vs PUB SIMULATOR (DIRE) - WINNER!!

    SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

    all bots still dont up talent.

    OD never use ulti

    one funny thing in the early game, before the 1st creep wave. CM went to dire side bounty rune, Bloodseeker was standing there, but none of them attack each other. both just stood there waiting for rune.
    Last edited by yuck27; 01-10-2017 at 04:41 AM.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    GXC (Radiant) vs PUB SIMULATOR (DIRE) - WINNER!!

    SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

    all bots still dont up talent.

    OD never use ulti

    one funny thing in the early game, before the 1st creep wave. CM went to dire side bounty rune, Bloodseeker was standing there, but none of them attack each other. both just stood there waiting for rune.
    I've seen that with every custom AI lol.

  3. #43
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    69
    This is between BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT FURIOUSPUPPY vs BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT FURIOUSPUPPY

    SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

    Seems like invoker is totally broken
    As usual, the bot never up talent
    Ursa items is not complete
    Puck never jaunt

  4. #44
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    This is between BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT FURIOUSPUPPY vs BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT FURIOUSPUPPY

    SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

    Seems like invoker is totally broken
    As usual, the bot never up talent
    Ursa items is not complete
    Puck never jaunt
    The bot API actually doesn't support upgrading talents yet, though it should be coming soon.

  5. #45
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    69
    this is between PACK CUSTOM BOT vs PACK CUSTOM BOT

    SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

    Seems not complete in many ways.

  6. #46
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    do you know anywhere to give feedback on the bots uploaded?
    Don't think there's a way to give feedback on the workshop yet but in the meantime the author of 'Bot experiment' has made this page where you can leave comments: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=837040016

  7. #47
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    69
    thanks for the link!!

  8. #48
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    69
    man, BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY bot got huge improvement.

    BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!...

    later i will share the images with you all.

  9. #49
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    270
    Hi I'm the author of BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY. Maybe issue with bots not purchasing item or leveling skill already fix in tusk + slark update. Let me now if it fixed.
    Here is what I've got in 5 vs 5 bot match

    bot.png

    There's still problem with the API to upgrade talent. Maybe it'll be fixed in the next dota 2 update. There are some issue that I've found so far:
    1. Sometimes they stuck at side shop and warding spot. Don't have any idea yet on how to fix it.
    2. Some hero maybe not leveling up their skill correctly even though I've wrote the skill build correctly.
    3. There is some problem with backpack swap and selling early game item. Maybe I can fix it, but i need some time.
    4. I haven't been improving puck and clockwerk, because I just borrow the code from Furiouspuppy.
    3. Can't fix monkey king ult yet.
    4. Can't make infest use correctly.
    5. Can't launch tusk snowball early yet.
    6. Invoker always miss spell that's why i gave him aghs build first. I didn't know yet how to make orbs switch cast once.
    7. Shadow Shaman ward won't attack at all.
    8. No hook perform on clock yet.
    9. Can't fix OS X compatibility problem yet.
    Last edited by arz_on4dt; 01-11-2017 at 09:13 AM.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by arz_on4dt View Post
    Hi I'm the author of BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY. Maybe issue with bots not purchasing item or leveling skill already fix in tusk + slark update. Let me now if it fixed.
    Here is what I've got in 5 vs 5 bot match

    bot.png
    Do they use their q, w, e and r skills?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •