Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Basic Member
    Of course but Invoker always miss invoke that's why i gave him aghs build first. I didn't know yet how to make orbs switch once. Can you share local lobby replay actually? If it can, maybe I can share it to you.

Edit : Here is the link for the replay https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...lRzWmZxUUlmeUk. Download and copy it to Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\replays, then Watch Replay in Downloads section.
    Last edited by arz_on4dt; 01-11-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Basic Member
    hi, i just finish playing a game with my friend using BOT EXPERIMENT Furious Puppy.

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

huge improvement!! really great.

Things i noticed :

1. sometimes ursa stuck at side shop (already mention by you)
    2. towards the late end game, radiant bots tend to stuck at location nearby roshan and nearby the ward location. I think the bot attempting to place ward there, but the ward was in their backpack. so they were stuck. So, i purposely bought a ward, place at the location, then the bot can freely run. I guess its same with ursa bug, maybe its attempting to buy items from the side shop which no longer available there. (just my guess)
    3. Bots still cant up talent. any idea how to fix it?

my match ID : 2909169971 for replay. pardon for my noobness.

thanks!!

Basic Member
    Bots want to buy tp at side shop but their inventory is full that's why they stuck. For stuck at certain place, that's correct, they want to warding but the ward is in the backpack. For the talent upgrade I'm still waiting for the dota 2 API update. See this link dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=276005 for the level up talent API status. If you let kunkka get a lot of kill, he will buy rapier for the last build. :P
    Last edited by arz_on4dt; 01-11-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Basic Member
    Bots not swapping component utems from inventory-backpack to complete major items
    Bots not shuffling items between backpack and Stash to complete items
    Bots not using the courier to complete items when their inventory + backpack is full
    In many cases, fully completed items being stored in backpack with component items in inventory, eg BKB, Blademail.

last game, Razor bot had a fully completed Blademail in backpack and a blade of alacrity in inventory, plus other component items in stash that would have combined to complete items he had on his hero.

Basic Member
    BATTLE : BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY VS PUB SIMULATOR (WINNER)

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

even though pub simulator last update was 7 Jan 17, but until now its still the strongest bot so far.

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    BATTLE : BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY VS PUB SIMULATOR (WINNER)

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

even though pub simulator last update was 7 Jan 17, but until now its still the strongest bot so far.
    I agree, it's the best one. Nothing compares to it atm.

Basic Member
    BATTLE : PUB SIMULATOR (WINNER) VS BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

all matches are UNFAIR vs UNFAIR

Basic Member
    BATTLE : GXC VS PUB SIMULATOR (WINNER)

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

Basic Member
    BATTLE : GXC (WINNER) VS BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY

ITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

YES YES YES...finally its happening. i can see GXC bot up talent (Undying, Anti Mage and Ogre Magi)!!!! hoooraayy...its happening. (At least its visible in the game itself if you look at the hero)

not sure why, GXC bot (OD, Slardar, Undying, AM, Ogre Magi) only happen in radiant side. if i switch GXC to dire side, the bots choose those implement default bot instead.

Overall battle ranking :

1. PUB SIMULATOR
    2. GXC
    3. Furious Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    BATTLE : GXC (WINNER) VS BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY

ITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

YES YES YES...finally its happening. i can see GXC bot up talent (Undying, Anti Mage and Ogre Magi)!!!! hoooraayy...its happening. (At least its visible in the game itself if you look at the hero)

not sure why, GXC bot (OD, Slardar, Undying, AM, Ogre Magi) only happen in radiant side. if i switch GXC to dire side, the bots choose those implement default bot instead.

Overall battle ranking :

1. PUB SIMULATOR
    2. GXC
    3. Furious Puppy
    Do they use their abilities? I played with them, and they don't level up for me apart from Outworld and Slardar.