Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    BATTLE : BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY VS PUB SIMULATOR (WINNER)

Attachment 46492Attachment 46493

even though pub simulator last update was 7 Jan 17, but until now its still the strongest bot so far.
    I agree, it's the best one. Nothing compares to it atm.

Basic Member
    BATTLE : PUB SIMULATOR (WINNER) VS BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

all matches are UNFAIR vs UNFAIR

Basic Member
    BATTLE : GXC VS PUB SIMULATOR (WINNER)

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

Basic Member
    BATTLE : GXC (WINNER) VS BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY

ITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

YES YES YES...finally its happening. i can see GXC bot up talent (Undying, Anti Mage and Ogre Magi)!!!! hoooraayy...its happening. (At least its visible in the game itself if you look at the hero)

not sure why, GXC bot (OD, Slardar, Undying, AM, Ogre Magi) only happen in radiant side. if i switch GXC to dire side, the bots choose those implement default bot instead.

Overall battle ranking :

1. PUB SIMULATOR
    2. GXC
    3. Furious Puppy

BATTLE : GXC (WINNER) VS BOT EXPERIMENT FURIOUS PUPPY

ITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

YES YES YES...finally its happening. i can see GXC bot up talent (Undying, Anti Mage and Ogre Magi)!!!! hoooraayy...its happening. (At least its visible in the game itself if you look at the hero)

not sure why, GXC bot (OD, Slardar, Undying, AM, Ogre Magi) only happen in radiant side. if i switch GXC to dire side, the bots choose those implement default bot instead.

Overall battle ranking :

1. PUB SIMULATOR
    2. GXC
    3. Furious Puppy
    Do they use their abilities? I played with them, and they don't level up for me apart from Outworld and Slardar.

This is between BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT FURIOUSPUPPY vs BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT FURIOUSPUPPY

Attachment 46457Attachment 46458

Seems like invoker is totally broken
    As usual, the bot never up talent
    Ursa items is not complete
    Puck never jaunt
    Bot experiment crashes my game through workshop. Also, none of them up their talents still.

Basic Member
    This is PACK CUSTOM BOT vs PACK CUSTOM BOT

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

still very broken.

hi DeadedGhoul,

not sure why your version of BOT EXPERIMENT crashes your game. only just recently i realize the bot up their talent. but there are some bots still dont up. good thing about this is i am seeing regular update of this bot version

This is PACK CUSTOM BOT vs PACK CUSTOM BOT

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

still very broken.

hi DeadedGhoul,

not sure why your version of BOT EXPERIMENT crashes your game. only just recently i realize the bot up their talent. but there are some bots still dont up. good thing about this is i am seeing regular update of this bot version
    I hope the bots get updated, plus the default bots.

I made a post of it http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=276097

Basic Member
    Only the bots that I added that upgrade their talent because I only working on them. I only change the item build for some default bot. I didn't make my added bot group up with theirself so you can get combination between default bot and the bot that I added in team. In the other words the default bots (the one that i didn't add) is just default bot.
    We still have problem leveling up skills. Looks how many times OD took astral and how many times pudge took hook. It's strange right. Some of bots took their skill correctly and some of them didn't.

Bot experiment crashes my game through workshop. Also, none of them up their talents still.
    Do you use OS X ? The crash problem sill persist on OS X. Can't find the solution yet.
    Last edited by arz_on4dt; 01-13-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arz_on4dt View Post
    Only the bots that I added that upgrade their talent because I only working on them. I only change the item build for some default bot. I didn't make my added bot group up with theirself so you can get combination between default bot and the bot that I added in team. In the other words the default bots (the one that i didn't add) is just default bot.
    We still have problem leveling up skills. Looks how many times OD took astral and how many times pudge took hook. It's strange right. Some of bots took their skill correctly and some of them didn't.

Do you use OS X ? The crash problem sill persist on OS X. Can't find the solution yet.
    I'm on Windows 10.