Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: V7.00 Bots

Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    This is between BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT FURIOUSPUPPY vs BOT EXPERIMENT CREDIT FURIOUSPUPPY

Attachment 46457Attachment 46458

Seems like invoker is totally broken
    As usual, the bot never up talent
    Ursa items is not complete
    Puck never jaunt
    Bot experiment crashes my game through workshop. Also, none of them up their talents still.

Basic Member
    This is PACK CUSTOM BOT vs PACK CUSTOM BOT

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

still very broken.

hi DeadedGhoul,

not sure why your version of BOT EXPERIMENT crashes your game. only just recently i realize the bot up their talent. but there are some bots still dont up. good thing about this is i am seeing regular update of this bot version

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

still very broken.

hi DeadedGhoul,

not sure why your version of BOT EXPERIMENT crashes your game. only just recently i realize the bot up their talent. but there are some bots still dont up. good thing about this is i am seeing regular update of this bot version
    I hope the bots get updated, plus the default bots.

I made a post of it http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=276097

Basic Member
    Only the bots that I added that upgrade their talent because I only working on them. I only change the item build for some default bot. I didn't make my added bot group up with theirself so you can get combination between default bot and the bot that I added in team. In the other words the default bots (the one that i didn't add) is just default bot.
    We still have problem leveling up skills. Looks how many times OD took astral and how many times pudge took hook. It's strange right. Some of bots took their skill correctly and some of them didn't.

Bot experiment crashes my game through workshop. Also, none of them up their talents still.
    Do you use OS X ? The crash problem sill persist on OS X. Can't find the solution yet.
    Last edited by arz_on4dt; 01-13-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arz_on4dt View Post
    Only the bots that I added that upgrade their talent because I only working on them. I only change the item build for some default bot. I didn't make my added bot group up with theirself so you can get combination between default bot and the bot that I added in team. In the other words the default bots (the one that i didn't add) is just default bot.
    We still have problem leveling up skills. Looks how many times OD took astral and how many times pudge took hook. It's strange right. Some of bots took their skill correctly and some of them didn't.

Do you use OS X ? The crash problem sill persist on OS X. Can't find the solution yet.
    I'm on Windows 10.

Basic Member
    FURIOUS PUPPY VS FURIOUS PUPPY

ITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

Hi arz,

looks like your bot is much better than default bot. the default bot dont up talent at all.
    fixing the item swap can fix many stuck bot. until now no solution for this?

not only OD up skill got issue, other default bot got this problem too. up a skill more than it should. look at PA, the bot up stifling dagger 7x!!

FURIOUS PUPPY VS FURIOUS PUPPY

ITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

Hi arz,

looks like your bot is much better than default bot. the default bot dont up talent at all.
    fixing the item swap can fix many stuck bot. until now no solution for this?

not only OD up skill got issue, other default bot got this problem too. up a skill more than it should. look at PA, the bot up stifling dagger 7x!!
    Please fix the bots Valve lol. Also, happened to Dragon Knight. I find it funny that they added the command to up talent, but didn't update the default bots lol.

Basic Member
    FURIOUS PUPPY (RADIANT-UNFAIR) - WINNER vs PUB SIMULATOR (DIRE-UNFAIR)

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

look at PUB SIMULATOR last update, its 15 Jan 17!! yay!! is it only me or same like everyone else excited to see the favourite bots got updated?? lol
    hmm, look at PUB SIMULATOR timbersaw skill, seems like broken. need to test few more to see if this issue is persistent
    also notice the bot got up talent, thats good.

not sure why that match, FURIOUS PUPPY bot choose all the default bot. maybe its just coincident.

Pubsimulator V1.01 is out. Let me know if you found any problems.

Edit: I did a bunch of tests (unfair vs unfair) but the defaults bots couldn't win my bots in any of them. I would like to see the replay if this happened in your experience (i.e. my bots lost) after the update.
    Last edited by Platinum_dota2; 01-15-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Basic Member

SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNG

still very broken.
    I wonder if maybe they work fine for the author because the author has it in the scripts folder and so the author doesn't realise the bots aren't building items for everyone who downloads the script through the workshop. It would make sense seeing as there is not yet any way to give feedback to let the author know, and it seems a more likely scenario than the author adding more heroes without adding any item builds. It's a shame as there's an impressive list of custom bots in there, but there's no point using them until they build items.