Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 212

Thread: V7.00 Bots

  1. #71
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    69
    FURIOUS PUPPY (RADIANT-UNFAIR) VS PUB SIMULATOR (DIRE - UNFAIR) - WINNER

    SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNGMATCH ID.PNG

    Hi arz,

    Your monkey king ulti is acting weird. When monkey king ulti,all other monkeys behave like the real hero monkey king itself. The mk ulti + boundless strike, all other monkeys also do boundless strike, when mk jump on tree, all other monkeys do the same. With mk ulti + boundless strike, he can easily get triple kill!! lol

    Hi platinum dota,

    I forgot to include match ID in previous images. from now on, i will get the match ID for replay as reference.

  2. #72
    That bot experiment still crashes for me lol.

  3. #73
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    69
    GXC (RADIANT-UNFAIR)-WINNER VS PUB SIMULATOR (DIRE-UNFAIR)

    SKILL.PNGITEMS.PNGMATCH ID.PNG

    surprisingly GXC bot won! furthermore, the OD and slardar didnt up talent.

    hi dreaded,

    maybe its because of Window 10 that crashes the game.

  4. #74
    Thanks! The match IDs don't work (I think it is because custom bots only work on local host). I did a best of 9 (my bots PubSimulator (PS) on workshop vs GXC bots), back to back matches, both unfair, switching between radiant and dire, using "host_timescale 2" to speed things up. The result was 5-0 (my bots won all 5 matches) GXC got close to winning twice (both times when he was on radiant). I can finally work on my bots' defence and 5 manning! An update will come soon (Probably tonight).

    Match 1:
    GXCvsPS1.pngGXCvsPS1-items.png

    Match 2 :
    GXCvsPS2.pngGXCvsPS2-tiems.png

    Match 3:
    GXCvsPS3.pngGXCvsPS3-items.png

    Match 4:
    GXCvsPS4.pngGXCvsPS4-items.png

    Match 5:
    GXCvsPS5.pngGXCvsPS5-items.png

    Edit: I broke some stuff with the first update, like timber's level builds. I fixed it couple of hours later. I think I broke some other things too (I'm investigating!). Let me know if you found any problems!
    Last edited by Platinum_dota2; 01-16-2017 at 11:23 AM.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum_dota2 View Post
    Thanks! The match IDs don't work (I think it is because custom bots only work on local host). I did a best of 9 (my bots PubSimulator (PS) on workshop vs GXC bots), back to back matches, both unfair, switching between radiant and dire, using "host_timescale 2" to speed things up. The result was 5-0 (my bots won all 5 matches) GXC got close to winning twice (both times when he was on radiant). I can finally work on my bots' defence and 5 manning! An update will come soon (Probably tonight).

    Match 1:
    GXCvsPS1.pngGXCvsPS1-items.png

    Match 2 :
    GXCvsPS2.pngGXCvsPS2-tiems.png

    Match 3:
    GXCvsPS3.pngGXCvsPS3-items.png

    Match 4:
    GXCvsPS4.pngGXCvsPS4-items.png

    Match 5:
    GXCvsPS5.pngGXCvsPS5-items.png

    Edit: I broke some stuff with the first update, like timber's level builds. I fixed it couple of hours later. I think I broke some other things too (I'm investigating!). Let me know if you found any problems!
    Perhaps someone could make a different team similar to your bots. Also, I don't think it suits the match, with them talking trash to each other, yet they're beating the hell out of you (due to being good and it's mainly badly co-ordinated players that argue tbh). They're impressive though, best ones and well worked on so far. Well done!

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadedGhoul575 View Post
    Also, I don't think it suits the match, with them talking trash to each other, yet they're beating the hell out of you (due to being good and it's mainly badly co-ordinated players that argue tbh).
    Have you played NA pubs? BTW. I added some more shit talking in the last update

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum_dota2 View Post
    Have you played NA pubs? BTW. I added some more shit talking in the last update
    I'm from Europe, West. Nice, one of the best AIs so far.

  8. #78
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    69
    GXC vs PUB SIMULATOR - WINNER

    MATCH ID.PNGITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

    how do i share file here?
    i found the replay save in :

    SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\replays
    Last edited by yuck27; 01-17-2017 at 06:48 AM.

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    GXC vs PUB SIMULATOR - WINNER

    MATCH ID.PNGITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

    how do i share file here?
    i found the replay save in :

    SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\replays
    Nothing stuck in backpack? Nice game.

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by yuck27 View Post
    GXC vs PUB SIMULATOR - WINNER

    MATCH ID.PNGITEMS.PNGSKILL.PNG

    how do i share file here?
    i found the replay save in :

    SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\replays
    GXC in the workshop don't up skill, apart from slardar and outworld. Pack custom bots don't seem that good, since some don't use spells, some use them badly (wasting mana) and some don't level at all lol. Pub is the most functional and best so far, not even the default bots compete, mainly due to not using talents and not been updated that much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •