Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [ BUG ] Unsupported Graphics Card

Basic Member
    I noticed that half of the people does not work SFM 2. Please run dxdiag.exe from a commandline, and click the "Save All Information..." button and send joe_prime (Valve Developer) the text file.
    I hope valve team fix this problem. I very want create video Dota 2 short film 2017 =)
    In fact, many use SFM 2, but they have other bugs.
    If it somehow help solve the problem, I'll be just glad. Thanks.

Basic Member
    i noticed a few 1mb +- minor updates for dota workshop these few days but still the unsupported graphic card still there....any solution discovered?

Valve Developer
    We think we have identified the issue here. It's related to us adding support for newer Direct3D features. On windows 7 without the platform update installed, DX11 can fail instead of falling back to a lower feature level. We will add code to handle that case in the next update.
    Last edited by JayStelly; 01-02-2017 at 06:14 PM.

I tried launching "custom game tools" from the launcher after today's update. The window resolution seems to be back to normal, but thats as far as it goes. A black window appears and the taskbar says "Dota2 (Not responding)" and it sits there till we click it again to get the ol' "wait for the program to respond" window.

Tried rebooting n validating files, still persists.

Can somebody please confirm if its something on my end alone or if its the same for everyone.
    Last edited by Workshow_2; 01-02-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Basic Member
    just got my update and it works like charm
    thanks for the effort