Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Offline Mode BOT Skin And Behavior After The 7.00 Patch

Basic Member

Exclamation Offline Mode BOT Skin And Behavior After The 7.00 Patch

When I play in ofline mode the bots seems to be (much) inferior to the previous patch to the point thath they just stand there and do nothing until their HP reach a critical level.
    And the skin is disappearing on all hero when I play in offline mode VS BOTS. To the point that Viper don't have wings, Chaos Knights and Luna are hovering naked, and Tiny is PERMANENT INVISIBLE. only the HP bar and name can be seen.
    I know offline mode is the least of your concern, but I have to play in offline mode at the office because I have no Internet connection. And I like to keep my mind occupied when I'm not working so I play DOTA 2 constantly for at least 3-4 games VS BOTs.
    Please fix this problem
    And thank you for giving us a fresh DOTA 2 from 7.00 patch, for a "since DOTA 1" player like me it's sure brings a new feeling. I personally like it, but the bugs is just a bit too much.
    Thank you again.

Basic Member
    yep, i'm not really sure but i think its because of watching replay video. I only experiencing this after i watch a replay video and the only solution to fix is restart computer. Any replay video, even watching the 7.00 replay can make the skin disappear. It might occur when we watch someone play too but i'm not sure about it

Basic Member
    i have the same problem..it works normally on online mode but offline mode has serious visual glitches

I also experienced this problem too.

Playing online mode with bot didn't happen this visual bug, but playing offline this problem appeared

Bug Version 7.png

Basic Member
    same here.... offline mode no skin. How to fixe it?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadbean View Post
    yep, i'm not really sure but i think its because of watching replay video. I only experiencing this after i watch a replay video and the only solution to fix is restart computer. Any replay video, even watching the 7.00 replay can make the skin disappear. It might occur when we watch someone play too but i'm not sure about it

I didn't even watched any replay video. It just happened, everytime I go offline and play with bots. But in online mode it's just totally fine. Still waiting for Volvo to fix this.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laborc View Post
    same here.... offline mode no skin. How to fixe it?

Still waiting for Volvo to fix this.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k2ll33d View Post

Thanks for giving the screenshots man. Hope they will fix this ASAP.

Basic Member

Unhappy

I get this too, load Dota 2, start bot match, doesn't matter if I choose Dire or Radiant, about 50% of the time heroes don't have clothing, heads, or weapons.

Windows 7 x64 with Vulkan.

dota2_2.jpg dota2_1.jpg dota2_3.jpg