Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Champions Cup stuck at picking screen.

Basic Member
    SAME ISSUE
    Match Id:2854415908
    Battlecup: 474670
    Match time: 2016/12/17 11:04pm
    Region: US EAST/ WEST
    plz fix this bug, the unpicked in this match was affected, , he tries to pick morphling but couldn't, still couldn't skip the picking phase after restarting game and steam, plz give some refund or we might just lose a chance to win the battle cup.
    Last edited by E.M; 12-17-2016 at 09:35 PM. Reason: no morphling

Basic Member
    SAME ISSUE
    Match ID: 2853902161
    Battle Cup: 473479
    Region: WEST EU
    Please, fix it and give some refund or we might just lose a chance to win the battle cup.

Bump

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.

Basic Member
    In EU champions cup we were having "pee pause" after 2wins, 1min to go we try to search for final enemy, and game say we need to download patch XD
    we have luck one of us could download and install it in time (00:02 to drop out), but this was not cool.

Basic Member
    same issue. and still no response from steam.. still waiting here

Basic Member
    STILL NO REWARDS FOR THOSE WHO SUFFERED 4VS5 CHAMPION CUP BECAUSE OF THE STUCK AND CANT PICK CAPTAINS MODE BUG. VALVE PLEASE, GIVE US ATLEAST HALF OF WINNERS PRIZE FOR THIS HUMILIATION. MATCH ID :285374302 BATTLE CUP: 473648 TEAM: The5Elements

i dont care about the reward. i want the green cup next to my name

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.

Basic Member
    sorry to inform you guys but steam has replied to my inquiry and they are not holding any more matches and i have no feedback for any compensation.

support.png