Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Champions Cup stuck at picking screen.

Champions Cup stuck at picking screen.

Devs please help

Uploading video right now. should be live in a few mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiOc...ature=youtu.be

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN

My team doesnt even get extra gold for me not being there. doesnt abandon. literally 4v5

Basic Member
    same!!

Basic Member
    Same here....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coco1995; 12-17-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Basic Member
    Same here!
    2 players cant pick their heroes.. = lose
    1st game we won so EZ!
    After quit dota updaiting
    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2853874839
    Last edited by m3rwin; 12-17-2016 at 01:20 PM.

yea no solution to this apparently

Basic Member
    I have the same issue dude

Basic Member
    IT ISNT FUNNY I WANT MY F****KING TICKET BACK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiOc...ature=youtu.be F****KING VALVE