Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Meepo Bot + Puck Bot + Jungling/Stacking

Basic Member
    ol1ver, make sure you are setting up your skills special properties correctly and that the logic makes sense. On a quick glance it looks like this should at least make weaver use his skills, though probably at bad times for a lot of it since its coded for another hero. Is your file named ability_item_usage_weaver.lua?

This discussion would probably be better off in it's own thread.

Basic Member
    Clock need rework went use power orb because when I chase bot bot clock auto use spell anyway that nice script bot and try to add new Bot just want see is mk bot keep the good work
    Last edited by 5555; 01-02-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Basic Member
    Yeah, if you check the readme file or the github it shows the development state of bots. Clockwerk is a long way from being any good but he'll get there.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmano View Post
    This discussion would probably be better off in it's own thread.
    Ok, sorry for that. Now he is workable and making sometime rampages on other bots. Against thanks for your scripts.

For Puck may be can add upgrade the null talisman to dagon level 5 for late games. Hero can use this item as ability laguna blade by Lina.

And have some planes to make bot, who use abilties on trees? (as Treant protector, Nature Prophet, Timbersaw or etc.)
    Last edited by ol1ver; 01-03-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Basic Member
    Many tks for awesome script , bot work better than default , still why Meppo and Puck alway in every battle , can you made them random pick ?

Basic Member
    Parrot, there is a section at the top "required heroes" that lists meepo/puck to make sure they are in every game for development purposes. If you comment them out up there they will be random selections. You may need to get the latest hero_selection files from the github for this to work right.

I need to find time to make a better hero_selection file and to fix hard coded lane assignments too and some other things.

Basic Member
    Is beta project anyway thank for awesome script

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmano View Post
    Hey everyone, thought I'd post a GitHub for my bot work, especially since it borrows a lot of code I've seen posted around here as I learn LUA.

I've got a rough but usable Meepo and Puck. They have a pretty high win rate so far against default bots.

I thought there might be a lot in here people starting out could learn from and no doubt improve upon like how controlling the clones can work etc.
    Also, Meepo Bot is a jungler so there is code in here for taking on the jungle sensibly, stacking camps, gathering runes as well as half cooked frameworks for various things loading item builds etc. and a utilities file for calculating some useful distances/angles/locations (most of which is borrowed )

Oh and don't forget the code to get your bots killed in spectacularly stupid ways! Got that too.

Read the readme.md and please leave feedback

https://github.com/furiouspuppy/Dota2_Bots
    Enjoy!
    Hi
    as i see in your files, you create "builds" folder to indicate item/ability purchase and upgrade. Is this a default thing that bot consider to use or this arrangement of files is Assossiative?

thanks

Basic Member
    SIKIM, All heroes have a file in the builds folder. If something other than "NOT IMPLEMENTED" is put in that file the bot will attempt to use it.

Basic Member
    Hello I just 48 hour played with bot all that I can say bot meepo was hardcore on this game very nice but puck is ok use ultimate when teamfight but need use orb illusory to escape and ganking also clockwork need rework to hook enemy when ganking or roam that all nice to see and can enable bot to put ward seem valve fix that issue but don't enable bot to take angis because is broken