Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: PubSimulator 1.0

Basic Member
    I do not believe vision provided by Bloodseeker's Thirst is considered as true vision. I believe unit:CanBeSeen() returns false for Bloodseeker's vision. However, I have not tested if GetUnitList() will return units visible via Thirst or not; it might happen as perhaps it uses different "can see" criteria than CanBeSeen().

I'm not sure what do you mean by "true vision". However Bloodseeker's Thirst gives true sight and vision of the enemy hero if he is bellow the 25% threshold (it always gave true sight, but the vision/true sight thresholds used to be different in old days).

This getting updated soon?

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedGhoul575 View Post
    This getting updated soon?
    We are waiting for the bot ranking system to come up (as Chris promised) before releasing the update. It also needs more improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum_dota2 View Post
    We are waiting for the bot ranking system to come up (as Chris promised) before releasing the update. It also needs more improvements.
    Oh ok, all the best with that then.

I just wanted to let you all know that, unfortunately, I will not be able to work on this project anymore for personal reasons. I have given the full authority of this project to Furiouspuppey (Ironmano), who has been working a lot with me recently to improve the code and add a new team to the bots. There are still a lot of things that can be done, so please contact him if you are interested in helping the project.

Basic Member
    I just wanted to let you all know that, unfortunately, I will not be able to work on this project anymore for personal reasons. I have given the full authority of this project to Furiouspuppey (Ironmano), who has been working a lot with me recently to improve the code and add a new team to the bots. There are still a lot of things that can be done, so please contact him if you are interested in helping the project.
    Best of luck to you in whatever you do.

Aww, that's a shame; would have been brilliant to see what you would come up with next. Your creation will always be remembered by me, since it was the first special one in my eyes.

If there are leavers first 5 minutes, some bots become invulnerable. But they still are able to attack ad use skills, this hepls them in laning phase and is unfair. Fix that. Invulnerable bot should go to base (to prevent exping) and be unable to attack.
    Dont tell me about F9, russian and SEA pub cancers never waiting for some who disconnected. Even if I pause, they unpause. Fix invulnerable state of bots.
    Take the L out of lover - and it's over, baby...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stdamit View Post
    If there are leavers first 5 minutes, some bots become invulnerable. But they still are able to attack ad use skills, this hepls them in laning phase and is unfair. Fix that. Invulnerable bot should go to base (to prevent exping) and be unable to attack.
    Dont tell me about F9, russian and SEA pub cancers never waiting for some who disconnected. Even if I pause, they unpause. Fix invulnerable state of bots.
    This is the correct forum to post about bot mechanics.
    Explanations on the normal, high and very high brackets in replays: here, here & here
    Why maphacks won't work in D2: here