Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PubSimulator 1.0

PubSimulator 1.0

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post this here too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...ts_for_dota_2/

Thanks for your useful comments/scripts.

Edit: I have read some of the scripts here and have used some functions I found useful. If you found out any of the functions is yours let me know so I reference your name. Sorry for this. Some functions I'm sure I used from here are (there may be a few others, so let me know) : GetHeroLevel, IsItemAvailable, UpdateLaneAssignments, TryToUpgradeAbility and IsInTowerRange (I think I didn't use the last 2, but they are in my Utility.lua and I don't remember writing them)

Edit2: By "using any parts of my code" in the Reddit post (for referencing) I mean copying a whole mode/module and changing it. You are welcome to use any short and handy function I've implemented without giving any references.

Happy new year!

Final Edit: I just wanted to let you all know that, unfortunately, I will not be able to work on this project anymore for personal reasons. I have given the full authority of this project to Furiouspuppey (Ironmano), who has been working a lot with me recently to improve the code and add a new team to the bots. There are still a lot of things that can be done, so please contact him if you are interested in helping the project. Feel free to contact me by sending an email to "platinum.dota2@gmail.com".
    Last edited by Platinum_dota2; 03-09-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Basic Member
    Man, this is epic. Specially bot chat xD - story of hate and love. But very easy to gank the bloodseker in wood. May be if he is seeing near enemy hero, the bloodseker must move to next neutral camp. Anyway, this team of bots looks is very strong.

Thanks man.

Basic Member
    Brogrammer alert

These beaten the default for me lol (custom were radiant) xD

2898369992 is the id of the match

Basic Member
    I've played a couple of matches against them with standard bots in my team and on the first match I barely managed to beat them. After I realized they do the same thing over and over they were much easier to beat. The author claims 90% winrate against standard bots, to be honest I don't see them beat his bots. If someone wants to practice against old Alliance style rat dota then this is pretty damn good. I wish they'd defend and teamfight as good as they rat and then you'd need a full human team to beat them for sure.

Version 1.01 out! Information about some of the updates is available on the Reddit post.

Nice, will try it soon.

Thank you for updates!
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

Basic Member
    I'd like to say thanks for your amazing work on this. Some of us with kids just can't dedicate the time for something dota2 and bots provide huge enjoyment without worrying about going afk or pausing the game.

relent0r: Thanks man. I'm glad you liked it.

glodar: Thanks. Let me know if you had any comments.