Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: January 20th backpack issues

  1. #11
    Basic Member aveyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EU West
    Posts
    2,922
    If an idea to fix something hurts something else 10 times higher, and needs steps to fix itself, it must have been not a well-thought-out idea and things would be way better if it was not implemented in the first place...

    Again you come up with a "fix" that absolutely misses the point - it's about dragging items to team-mates or whatever and that's exactly the area needed if doing it towards south.

  2. #12
    Basic Member 2slow4flo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    219
    That's about 250 out of 1920 pixels (~13%). You can still drag southwards in the remaining 87% of the south window border. Obviously it's blocking more area for aspect ratios like 4:3

    You have to find an okayish middle ground and since they won't move the backpack to the right again because of 4:3 aspect ratio (or whatever other reason there might be). It's either ignoring reports of unwanted camera movement when dragging items or only disabling southwards edge pan in the backpack area. I feel like the latter is generally less of a restriction and more of a help to most players.

    I myself don't really mind either way, I want hotkeys to move items and swap them when both backpack & inventory are full.
    Last edited by 2slow4flo; 01-26-2017 at 05:09 AM.
    The King has arrived.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •