Basic Member
    System Spec for Bug Reporting:
    ----------------------------------------
    CPU Make and model: Intel Core i7 2630QM
    GPU : AMD Radeon HD 6970M , 2048mo
    RAM: DDR3 1333 8GB
    Resolution size: 1920*1080
    Connection: T-Com 5Mbit/0,5Mbit

Maybe a dynamic stash? One that increases if u need more slot.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshiki View Post
    dont buy anything if you see that your stash is full. wait until they kill you and die or go back to restock.
    Replies like this are not appreciated. Consider this as warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Villarox View Post
    Maybe a dynamic stash? One that increases if u need more slot.
    This was my main suggestion. I don't why there's so much negativity itt.

I don't see the necessity in this. If your stash is full (and you don't have a courier, VERY rare) you can just drop items from stash on the ground...

Quote Originally Posted by thyL View Post
    I don't see the necessity in this. If your stash is full (and you don't have a courier, VERY rare) you can just drop items from stash on the ground...
    Items in the ground is what a player wouldn't want, at least cosmetically speaking. The only reason why you would have to put your items in the ground, would be to give tangoes, potions or tps to your allies. Nobody likes having to pick up their items one by one from the ground.

Basic Member
    It's also quite impractical. I was building myself a Blood Stone and there was a Point booster on the ground. So I picked it up, thinking it was mine, but it wasn't till I looked at my inventory again I was out on the lane and had to run back just to give the item to the player that bought it. As I've already pointed out, if you have many players buying stuff you might have a hard time figuring out what is yours.

Also it allows players that hate you to kill your items or just pick them up and run around with them the whole game just to piss you off.

I just think that the Stash Size is something that had to be done in Dota 1, because of the inventory Space of WC3. I see no reason why not to increase it in Dota 1 this would have meant another Circle I guess. In Dota 2 you don't need another Circle.

Hmmm, I don't quite believe increasing stash size is a good idea since most of the items you buy don't take that much space (magic stick being one of the few exceptions) and you mostly craft one item at a time.

Only a handful of items require more than three/four items (counting the recipe) to be crafted, so a good idea to avoid full stashes could be to allow same item stacking in the stash (and ONLY in the stash).

Thus, if you're crafting a ms, you could stack the branches in a single slot, could stack the ulti orbs for a Skadi, javs for the MKB...

I believe this should relieve most (if not all) stash problems instead of increasing its size.