Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: Increase Stash Size

I don't think so. Tangoes can be stacked, potions can be stacked, but it's not the same as common items. The little number in the bottom part of the item's icon represents charges for bloodstone or diffusal blade, so adding numbers to more and more items would only lead to confusion. Increasing the stash size according to the quantity of items on it is still the sexiest choice.

Basic Member
    That's also a good solution, but this seems a bit harder to implement instead of some extra Slots and may cause some more bugs. Also there are still some situations, where this can be a problem.

Basic Member
    I don't think this is useful, maybe there could be a rare situation where u would like to buy parts of mekansm and magic wand, but you probably would have a courier, so it's like you have 12 slots..I have 500+ games, and I never needed extra slots.
    I'm unsure right now, but isn't there an option to drop directly from the stash on the right-click menu?

And we fall in the impracticallness on having items on the ground.

Basic Member
    No reason whatsoever not to implement something like this.

No way. Little details like item management is one of the things that makes DoTA shines. Try to think ahead what itens you'll do, what's could be dissassembled or what's better at the current game.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessMonk View Post
    No way. Little details like item management is one of the things that makes DoTA shines. Try to think ahead what itens you'll do, what's could be dissassembled or what's better at the current game.
    Magic Wand vs other items I need to finish Mekansm. Why not? Items all over the ground: sucks. Therefore, dynamic stash size.

Basic Member
    -1, never needed more than 6 slots

I've given enough examples, plus this option would hurt none and would allow item arrangement to become cleaner.

+1
    So you may have never needed more than 6 slots, and you've played a zillion games, you're a pro. Congrats. Some people do come into situations where they run out of room in their stash, and it's annoying and confusing to have to pick items off the ground, especially for new players. It also lets griefers take advantage of a quick item kill.
    A dynamic stash means that you would never notice the difference, all you would ever see is 6 slots in your stash. For somebody who did need the extra slots, their stash could increase to 12 slots temporarily.
    There is no reason not to implement this.