Thread: Legacy Minimap using 6.88 map with Winter and Desert Terrains

Basic Member

Legacy Minimap using 6.88 map with Winter and Desert Terrains

This was fixed for the minimap shown in settings and the Default Terrain, but not for Desert or Winter Terrains.

When Legacy Minimap is enabled, and the Desert and Winter Terrains are equipped, the minimap uses the 6.88 layout, but the building, rune, and camp icons are accurate.

Desert Terrain:
    DT6u3G0.jpg

Winter Terrain:
    C78BAn5.jpg
    Please don't use signatures.

Basic Member
    As of the latest update, the Desert Terrain minimap is still broken. I'd appreciate it if, rather than reverting the legacy map to the verdant default minimap render, the map was re-rendered, so that an element of this cosmetic is not permanently removed from the game. I'd also prefer if this was done for the Winter Terrain.

HOWEVER, far be it from me to demand more things out of you. For all I know, you've done this as a stopgap while you work on the re-renders. I appreciate all the work that you do, and understand that you cannot do all that you'd like to, and certainly have more important things to deal with.

Thank you for the fix, and for the speed with which it was applied. I wish you all the best of luck in the future, and I offer my sincere apologies for how the community tends to react to you.
    Last edited by Get In The Robot; 01-27-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    Please don't use signatures.