Thread: " Unable to load map specified by server " with demo hero & darkmoon

Basic Member

" Unable to load map specified by server " with demo hero & darkmoon

Hello ,
    when i accept dark moon and will get in demo mode it appears that " unable to load map specified by server "

whats the problem ?

it seems that xp users have this problem ! how we should fix it ? whats the way ?

my os is : Win xp 32Bit SP3

and often i disconnected from steam and dota2 it appear " Searching for dota2 coordinator " or " Offline Mode "

its annoying really , since the last update i cant play dota2 and dark moon both its very bad help me

Please answer me as fast as it possible , i cant play darkmoon and demo please help me
    Last edited by WICKYYYY; 01-29-2017 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WICKYYYY View Post
    Hello ,
    when i accept dark moon and will get in demo mode it appears that " unable to load map specified by server "

whats the problem ?

it seems that xp users have this problem ! how we should fix it ? whats the way ?

my os is : Win xp 32Bit SP3

and often i disconnected from steam and dota2 it appear " Searching for dota2 coordinator " or " Offline Mode "

its annoying really , since the last update i cant play dota2 and dark moon both its very bad help me

Please answer me as fast as it possible , i cant play darkmoon and demo please help me
    find new solution and this work without any error !!
    I'm gonna try to explain 1 by 1, sorry for my bad english..
    1. go to your local steam folder.. try 2 open 2 steam folders because we're gonna copy and paste all in New Bloom 2017 folder
    2. Open ur Steam > Steamapps > common > dota 2 beta > game > dota and oso Steam > Steamapps > common > dota 2 beta > game > dota_addons > new bloom 2017
    3. Copy folder Materials, models, Soundevents and particles from New Bloom 2017 into Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota
    4. Copy all file from dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\itembuilds into common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\itembuilds *it seems not necessary, u can skip this but if still failed, try to do this*
    5. Copy folder layout, scripts, styles from new_bloom_2017\panorama and paste to dota 2 beta\game\dota\panorama.
    6. Copy all folder and file from new_bloom_2017\panorama\images and paste into dota 2 beta\game\dota\panorama\images
    7. Copy folder overviews from dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\resource and paste into common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\resource
    8. Copy folder items and spellicons from dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\resource\flas h3\images and paste into dota 2 beta\game\dota\resource\flash3
    9. Copy file siege02.vpk from dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\maps and paste into dota 2 beta\game\dota\maps
    10. Copy all file inside dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\scripts\npc and paste into dota 2 beta\game\dota\scripts\npc
    11. Copy all file from dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\scripts\vscri pts and paste into dota 2 beta\game\dota\scripts\vscripts
    12. Copy all file from dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\scripts\npc and paste into dota 2 beta\game\dota\scripts\npc
    14. Copy all files and folder from dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\scripts without vscripts and npc folder and paste into dota 2 beta\game\dota\scripts
    15. Copy all file from dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\new_bloom_2017\sounds and paste into dota 2 beta\game\dota
    16. Last, dont forget to Verify integrity of game files
    Happy play XP USER !!!
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA..
    SPREAD TO THE WORLD THAT WE, XP 32 BIT USER, OSO CAN PLAY DARK MOON !!!

PS : there's no number 13