Thread: problems with the compendium of 2017 and with the combat pass

Exclamation problems with the compendium of 2017 and with the combat pass

Здравствуйте я в компендиуме в доте2 за 35 тысяч бонусов ,крутил рулетку и выйграл редкого курьера и пропуск..... так вот я решил активировать пропуск но мне выдаёт ошибку № 10 помогите пожалуйста

Hello, I am in the compendium in dote2 35 thousand bonus ,playing roulette and won a rare courier and pass..... so I decided to activate the pass but I get error No. 10 please help

Basic Member
    здравствуйте я играл в новом режиме заработал очки до 3 уровня и не могу получить награду пишет код ошибки 10 повторите позже уже 10 дней что делать

Basic Member
    бля ну нахуй этот сайт все на английском помощи нихуя нету с боевым пропустком кидалава

HI

Hi i just won the unlock style of the new Anti Mage set but the color of the hair doesn't change pls help us Valve

Basic Member
    for me the vial interface doesnt reveal, i am asking for help since so many days, and no one is replying me i have around 5 potions in my armory since battle level is 1000 and i cant use the vial interface coz it doesnt reveal when i go in river. no help nothing. Thank You valve <3