Quote Originally Posted by fandogh View Post
Thank you very much. Here is the bugs as far as i know:

Code:
Item Build -  The Game Breaking Bugs:
Axe: Line 509 Please remove "item_recipe_blade_mail" (There is no recipe for blade mail) And Please Add Vanguard/Crimson Guard For Him.
Sven: Line 4053 Please Add "item_recipe_helm_of_the_dominator " before "item_helm_of_the_dominator"
Skeleton King: Line 8987 Please remove "item_recipe_blade_mail" (Same as Axe)
Viper: Line 10051: He buys "item_ultimate_orb" for no reason. And Please upgrade his Dragon Lance to Hurricane Pike 
Dragon Knight: Line 10427 Please Add "item_recipe_helm_of_the_dominator " before "item_helm_of_the_dominator" (Same as Sven (why HotD for DK?)).
Bounty Hunter: Line 12835 Please Change "item_ring_of_regen" to "item_sobi_mask" For Drum of Endurance.
Chaos Knight: Line 15941  Please Change "item_ring_of_regen" to "item_sobi_mask" For Drum of Endurance (Same as Bounty)

Item Build -  Suggestions:
Bane: Goes for Sheep stick which is nearly impossible for him. better go for Aghanim Scepter or force staff etc.
Pudge: Going for Reaver which is nearly impossible for him. better go for Aghanim Scepter or Aether lens first.
Tiny: Goes for Sheep stick which is so weird on him! better go for Aghanim Scepter or Echo Sabre
Lina: Goes for Sheep stick which is nearly impossible for her. better go for Cyclone first (its present in her build but after sheep stick)
Lion: same as Lina
Tide-hunter: same as Lina (Why Sheep Stick on Tide?!?)
Dazzle: Same as Lina
Sniper: Please Add Shadow Blade in his Build. without it, He is too vulnerable.
Luna: Please Add Dragon Lance and Hurricane Pike to her Build.
Vengefulspirit: Her build is extremely Empty. I Suggest she go for Solar Crest (after medalion) or Aghanim Scepter

Hero Build Suggestion:
Tide-hunter: Please add atleast one  "tidehunter_gush" at first levels. with his current build he is passive until level 11.
Bloodseeker: Please add atleast one  "bloodseeker_blood_bath" at first levels. with his current build he is passive until level 8.
Hopefully I mentioned Most of them. Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong or if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.
It would be brilliant also to see some bugfixes for the default bots; the ones I've mentioned on the V7.00 Bots thread, but the most important one is the bots getting stuck at warding on Dire; me and my bot team actually managed to win at 13:00 by pushing mid, due to the enemy team just jungling and the support bot still at level 4 stuck at the ward spot, whereas my team are all at 15 and above.