Thread: Dark Moon reward claim bugged

Dark Moon reward claim bugged

I just got a reply from Steam Support about the bugged dark moon wheel on feb 13-14 which made it unable to claim my remaining points. They told me they are unable to do anything and that I should post a bug report here. This was their exact response:

"The Dark Moon event is now over. If you accrued 35,000 or more points prior to the end of the event, you will be able to claim your rewards until the 14th of February.

Steam Support is not granting rewards or changing the outcome of matches played in this mode.

If you feel that you encountered a bug with the event, please post in the Dota 2 Dev Forums.

Dota 2 Developer Forums
    Dota 2 Subreddit
    Official Dota 2 Community Hub
    Dota 2 Github site for Mac & Linux issues

Again, I am sorry that we do not have a fix for you at this time."

From Feb 13-14 (after one of the small updates), the Dark Moon reward wheel was bugged. It would only land on "Spin Again." No one was able to claim their points which is a huge problem, especially if you bought chests off the market and recycled them for points (my case).

Us users who had points left need some kind of compensation because this was the server's fault (having a bugged reward claim for 24+ hours).

Basic Member
    What repair bug?

Basic Member
    UP no repair bug

Basic Member
    UP no repair bug

Basic Member
    UP no repair bug

Where my items???

Basic Member
    UP no repair bug