Thread: Borderless Window Mode, Top Bar Clickable

Borderless Window Mode, Top Bar Clickable

I've run into a tricky little problem that has it made it impossible to comfortably play dota on borderless window mode.
    It seems like when I'm right clicking, if I'm anywhere near the top of the window, it acts as if I'm clicking the top of the window. Sometimes it bleeds out and I end up somehow right clicking my desktop and pulling up the right click context menu there. This is really annoying, as this may subsequently lead me to pull up windows of things on that right click context menu, taking me out of the game constantly.

This has only started recently, and I'm not sure why this is happening. As a result, I'm forced to use exclusive fullscreen mode, but I really want to continue using the borderless window for convenience. What's going on?

Basic Member

+1

Quote Originally Posted by the1banana View Post
    I've run into a tricky little problem that has it made it impossible to comfortably play dota on borderless window mode.
    It seems like when I'm right clicking, if I'm anywhere near the top of the window, it acts as if I'm clicking the top of the window. Sometimes it bleeds out and I end up somehow right clicking my desktop and pulling up the right click context menu there. This is really annoying, as this may subsequently lead me to pull up windows of things on that right click context menu, taking me out of the game constantly.

This has only started recently, and I'm not sure why this is happening. As a result, I'm forced to use exclusive fullscreen mode, but I really want to continue using the borderless window for convenience. What's going on?
    So this issue also just started happening to me as well, I use the launch options -borderless -windowed which stopped the issue of pulling focus off dota 2 during actual gameplay but for whatever reason in the top left and right corner of my dota 2 window allow me to right click pull up my desktop context menu which is forcing me to follow the poster in using exclusive fullscreen mode.

I repeat this was not an issue until about 2 days ago thought it was only me but I am glad to see I am not alone