Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A very serious and unique thread regarding nearly every problem in Dota 2 and beyond

Everyone on this website is illiterate and honestly straight up incompetent. God have mercy on your souls.

Basic Member
    ^Nope, no god gonna hav mercy on my illiterate & incompetent soul. Just so u know, ppl don't like reading rants/big essays on game forums even if u think it makes sense and is all factual just coz u say so.
    I can guarantee with utter certainty that 90% of toxic players would not even get upset if they never had to deal with low prio
    ^Give dis man a prize for the best joke of the century.
    Last edited by Jace; 03-01-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    ^Nope, no god gonna hav mercy on my illiterate & incompetent soul. Just so u know, ppl don't like reading rants/big essays on game forums even if u think it makes sense and is all factual just coz u say so.
    ^Give dis man a prize for the best joke of the century.
    You cannot refute, or even begin to comprehend let alone simply grasp anything that Im talking about. Also, I said that my thoughts are scrambled and that my post should not be considered or regarded as being properly structured so whether or not it structurally makes sense is irrelevant. Also, the fact you don't like to read, but you still like to sit on this forum and post on literally every thread with your complete nonsense just proves that you are simply another feces-eating mongoloid like most people, literally 100% more part of the problem than ANY potential solution. Keep perishing like a dog under a veil of ignorance clinging to low-quality external stimuli as a desperate means of coping with the reality of your mortality.
    Last edited by Kotr; 03-01-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Basic Member
    Ur extremely negative attitude itself will not make ppl even try to comprehend u. Let alone even regard u in a positive manner. I cannot comprehend hidden agendas of divine beings like u dat look down upon others.
    Last edited by Jace; 03-01-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotr View Post
    you are simply another feces-eating mongoloid like most people
    You dun goofed son

Basic Member
    I read the whole thing.

This is a bit more complex than you think it is, though. There are things that you haven't considered!

Imagine if a 4.5K player suddenly found himself on a 1K account? He'd win 100% of his games to 2K, 90% of his games to 3K, and 70% of his games to 4K by spamming meepo/tinker/arc warden. It makes feeding when you hate your team more appealing. I did in reality feed my way to 1K mmr (achieving an astonishing 8% winrate on io in the process) then spam meepo to climb back up to 3.5K on a test account. The fact that this feed and boost tactic works is making idiots like me play at ~1K mmr less than the maximum they've been to. When I'm playing against 3Ks, I can easily just throw any game if I don't like my team instead of trying hard, and when I've went down in mmr a bit, I'd just mute all chat and spam meepo to get back to 3.5K. It's not that hard when you've played 1000+ games on him and you're playing against people who don't even know what they're doing or how your hero works.

Removing low priority helps idiots like me get it their way a lot easier. I mean, when I intentional feed a game because I don't like my teammates, I won't get hindered by having to win 5 low pri's any more. I'll be able to instantly start the next ranked match and feed it / stomp it. I know other people out there that do the same thing I do, and as pathetic as it is, this very broken system allows it to happen.

However, I just wanted to emphasize on the point that removing the punishment isn't really the solution to it. That's just running away from the problem.

Thanks for reading this.

7500 Plattekloof South African, Cape Town

Arrow 2 Lines Comeback

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdlr View Post
    Can you sum it up in 2 rows ?

Otherwise i won't read it .
    Basically, he doesn't like that everyone is equal on dota, everyone can be a tool, and it takes a group of people to report a tool, but they don't get rank loss, or a viable punishment that will prevent them from doing it again. Therefore, he believes we need systems from others games embedded into Dota. Also. We have dota arcade. It's fun. Forevery ever. ∞♥ {2 Lines}

My sitch';
    However,all his points are valid. he looks at a broad spectrum to establish his points. It all makes sense. Steam needs to help protect it's dota players by nurturing those that water the flowerbed {Dota2 Community} Not reward the ones that continuously destroy other's for their own self-pity.
    Last edited by SativaPhoenix; 03-07-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    Ur extremely negative attitude itself will not make ppl even try to comprehend u. Let alone even regard u in a positive manner. I cannot comprehend hidden agendas of divine beings like u dat look down upon others.
    play with my dick jace

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    play with my dick jace
    U don't hav 1. Ur mom has to buy a leggo 1 for u so u can play with it urself. If u got nth related to the topic to say go back to ur troll cave.
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24
    Hi, my name is toddler. I'm an insecure troll who needs constant pampering with "entertainment" because I'm also a spoiled rich brat who can't stop pestering people till I get what I want. I will also stalk you for the rest of your life if you keep giving me my daily dose of attention since I'm lonely and need friends. I play vs bots and trashtalk others on forums 24/7 . Please send help!