Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: "Cannot report players on the enemy team"

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    90
    Because there's no human moderator (admin) in dota 2 to guard the game to prevent toxic players. But people uses report system for abuse so there's a limit. -_-

  2. #12
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by DioX View Post
    Because there's no human moderator (admin) in dota 2 to guard the game to prevent toxic players. But people uses report system for abuse so there's a limit. -_-
    Valve are busy making Arcanas, ruining the matchmaking for the next month after it's released (despite that matchmaking is already bad).

    Uhm.

    How about fixing actual problems, and ban/disable accounts of toxic players and game-ruiners? This game was pleasent to play when it was a closed beta, now it's full of toxic assholes who let out their real life frustrations in the game. My behavior score is 9000, which is in the very high end of the tier; and yet, my matches are very toxic. I can't even imagine how trash the games are at let's say 6000.

    I understand that Arcanas for 30 shekels bring money in, but how about improving the matchmaking, instead of turning Dotka into a hat-selling intake source?
    Threads I think are useful to read:



    Just another day on EU servers.

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE BETTER PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  3. #13
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirich View Post
    What you say has no logic. Each player has a very limited amount of reports, so it is not possible for what you say to happen all the time.

    This is a bad fix as what am I to do if a piece of human trash in the enemy team unpauses when we have a dc or verybally harasses our team? You can't report that behaviour. And his teammates won't report him as they are not affected negatively by the unpausing or the verbal harassment.

    IMO you are that kind of toxic player or you would see how baseless your comment is. Just guessing.
    Idk wut drug u r on but ok, I'll take ur troll comment against me. I wasn't even being sarcastic so u sure dunno wut u r talking about, claiming I am toxic when I'm in reality, against dis particular change and not in favor of it. I already said dis change has no logical reasoning behind it and yet u hav something against me for explaining possibly y it changed??? lol wut?

    I didn't say dis is a good change. I said dis was "apparently" done coz high MMR ppl kept getting repeatedly thrown into LP after a very recent change to report system dat allows ppl to abuse it more. And maybe coz of ppl like aveyo in dis thread claim reporting toxic ppl = being butthurt so don't act like ya know it all Mr/Ms hav-problems-with-random-stranger-on-internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24
    Hi, my name is toddler. I'm an insecure troll who needs constant pampering with "entertainment" because I'm also a spoiled rich brat who can't stop pestering people till I get what I want. I will also stalk you for the rest of your life if you keep giving me my daily dose of attention since I'm lonely and need friends. I play vs bots and trashtalk others on forums 24/7 . Please send help!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ExecutorQ3 View Post
    So now you cannot report this trash talking bitch that's spammin thru whole game cause it would be too... rough? FFS, whos smart idea was that? Lets just leave the commend only so we can all pretend how good we all are.

    Retarded fix...
    It takes exactly 2 mouse clicks to solve that issue. News Flash for you Clown Face- you dont have to read all the spamming "thru the whole game". You dont have to suffer all game and read all the nonsense, someone from the enemy team is writing in all-chat.

    It is actually faster to mute the person immideately during the game- takes exactly 2 clicks. When you report someone it even takes more clicks, it is more effort to report someone after the game, than just solve the problem ASAP when it happens.

    Its because of low IQ clowns like you, who apparently cant think by themselves and just use the mute option in the game, instead of reading all the nonsense all game and then report the player after the game, why the report system was broken.

    Valve even TELLS you to mute the people who distrub you through hint messages in the game ETC. Yet its not enough apparently. Just another example how fkn stupid ppl are.

    You have no business reporting someone who is not in your team. They technically CANT ruin the game for you. They can only flame in all chat- you click 2 times exactly and the problem is solved. They can only ruin the game for THEIR team, not for the enemy team.

    If they start feeding couriers and running down mid and getting killed over and over- it negatively affects the OTHER team, not yours. And the other players will most certainly report the griefer.

    Again- noone has any business with reporting someone on the enemy team. The only thing it did was that good players who just went 19-0 and raped the whole enemy team get reported for no valid reason and eventually end up in Low Prio. And also the only thing it did was- it inflated the whole Report System. Like if the enemy team had a blatant griefer who fed on purpose- his team reported him anyways, but now as a player on the enemy team if you reported that person too, you got some free points back basically, which inflated the whole system. Everyone had more report points than they shouldve had and because of that many false positive punishments were issued to ppl who play very good and own the enemy team really hard etc.

  5. #15
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by ExecutorQ3 View Post
    So now you cannot report this trash talking bitch that's spammin thru whole game cause it would be too... rough? FFS, whos smart idea was that? Lets just leave the commend only so we can all pretend how good we all are.

    Retarded fix...
    you have a mute button you dumb monkey

  6. #16
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    you have a mute button you dumb monkey
    Monkeys in every game, since this 7.00 update .

  7. #17
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by VqaK7S8efTN View Post
    Valve are busy making Arcanas, ruining the matchmaking for the next month after it's released (despite that matchmaking is already bad).

    Uhm.

    How about fixing actual problems, and ban/disable accounts of toxic players and game-ruiners? This game was pleasent to play when it was a closed beta, now it's full of toxic assholes who let out their real life frustrations in the game. My behavior score is 9000, which is in the very high end of the tier; and yet, my matches are very toxic. I can't even imagine how trash the games are at let's say 6000.

    I understand that Arcanas for 30 shekels bring money in, but how about improving the matchmaking, instead of turning Dotka into a hat-selling intake source?
    My score is worse and the people I get in my games just picks a hero and gets along with it. I doubt you can use that score to anything, unless a developer says otherwize... btw dota 2 ranked matchmaking is one of the best and if you get lots of toxic team mates its problably because you are a toxic bitch just like them
    Last edited by todd24; 03-21-2017 at 04:22 AM.

  8. #18
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    you have a mute button you dumb monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostdlr View Post
    Monkeys in every game, since this 7.00 update .
    So you're saying that you're supporting toxic players?
    Just muting them doesn't make the community better. You're whats wrong with the community.

  9. #19
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In a flying city in the sky
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
    So you're saying that you're supporting toxic players?
    Just muting them doesn't make the community better. You're whats wrong with the community.
    If everyone would simply mute toxic players every time then they will stop "toxing" around, because nobody is listening to them anyways. And nobody would get butthurt.

  10. #20
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    51
    Finally. It's a good and logical fix. Don't bother replying to forum trolls like @Jace they oppose every suggestion no matter what it is just for the sake of simply opposing it.

    If enemy is trash talking over all chat then you can easily mute them. Other than that stop being fragile snowflakes. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •