Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: "Cannot report players on the enemy team"

  1. #21
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by yougotme View Post
    Finally. It's a good and logical fix. Don't bother replying to forum trolls like @Jace they oppose every suggestion no matter what it is just for the sake of simply opposing it.
    It's just some mentally challenged teen girl who has a crush on me for some reason lol. I enjoy toying around with her on this forum.

  2. #22
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    It's just some mentally challenged teen girl who has a crush on me for some reason lol. I enjoy toying around with her on this forum.
    Lol u r the mentally challenged dick head trolling everyone on the forum but urself.

    Quote Originally Posted by yougotme View Post
    Finally. It's a good and logical fix. Don't bother replying to forum trolls like @Jace they oppose every suggestion no matter what it is just for the sake of simply opposing it.

    If enemy is trash talking over all chat then you can easily mute them. Other than that stop being fragile snowflakes. Thanks.
    Dis thread isn't about reporting for communication bans only. U just can't report enemy team player for abusing a skill, feeding even anymore so go back to ur cave u came from. I don't oppose each & everything like u say, if i did I wud be on every single suggestion but I hav agreed to some and disagreed to others so ur statements r false and u use "Ad hominem" to atk me only failing to defend ur argument so..retarded narrow-minded ppl with poor level of perception will only see things they want (Btw we came to an understanding in ur last thread but I don't see y u r picking a fight with me here again so u hav some undying personal grudge against me I guess, sorry is all I can say) .... Well dis community certainly isn't going to improve with ur thinking and toxic attitude but only worse now, too bad.
    Last edited by Jace; 03-22-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24
    Hi, my name is toddler. I'm an insecure troll who needs constant pampering with "entertainment" because I'm also a spoiled rich brat who can't stop pestering people till I get what I want. I will also stalk you for the rest of your life if you keep giving me my daily dose of attention since I'm lonely and need friends. I play vs bots and trashtalk others on forums 24/7 . Please send help!

  3. #23
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    Lol u r the mentally challenged dick head trolling everyone on the forum but urself.
    You are so cute when you are mad. *unzips* here, get back to work

    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    U just can't report enemy team player for abusing a skill, feeding even anymore so go back to ur cave u came from.
    If someone is feeding on your opponents team then his team mates will report him. That's their job. You should focus on playing the game instead of worrying about your opponents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    so..retarded narrow-minded ppl with poor level of perception will only see things they want
    You just made a perfect description of yourself.
    Last edited by todd24; 03-23-2017 at 04:30 AM.

  4. #24
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In a flying city in the sky
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    If someone is feeding on your opponents team then his team mates will report him. That's their job. You should focus on playing the game instead of worrying about your opponents.
    Simply punish your opponents by defeating and humiliating them.

    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    You are so cute when you are mad. *unzips* here, get back to work
    Wow, much manly, many manners, lots no sexism. *sarcasm off*

    Quote Originally Posted by todd24 View Post
    You just made a perfect description of yourself.
    Classic statement. Doesn't work anymore. Get better arguments, troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    Lol u r the mentally challenged dick head trolling everyone on the forum but urself.


    Dis thread isn't about reporting for communication bans only. U just can't report enemy team player for abusing a skill, feeding even anymore so go back to ur cave u came from. I don't oppose each & everything like u say, if i did I wud be on every single suggestion but I hav agreed to some and disagreed to others so ur statements r false and u use "Ad hominem" to atk me only failing to defend ur argument so..retarded narrow-minded ppl with poor level of perception will only see things they want (Btw we came to an understanding in ur last thread but I don't see y u r picking a fight with me here again so u hav some undying personal grudge against me I guess, sorry is all I can say) .... Well dis community certainly isn't going to improve with ur thinking and toxic attitude but only worse now, too bad.
    In which school did you learn English?

  5. #25
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    Simply punish your opponents by defeating and humiliating them.
    Yes. Why not?

  6. #26
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf633 View Post
    In which school did you learn English?
    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

    I type short forms like those used in chat & don't really care about being a grammar perfectionist so if u hav problem reading dat then, don't read.
    Quote Originally Posted by todd24
    Hi, my name is toddler. I'm an insecure troll who needs constant pampering with "entertainment" because I'm also a spoiled rich brat who can't stop pestering people till I get what I want. I will also stalk you for the rest of your life if you keep giving me my daily dose of attention since I'm lonely and need friends. I play vs bots and trashtalk others on forums 24/7 . Please send help!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •