Thread: SE Asia team but put in Australia server

Basic Member

SE Asia team but put in Australia server

My whole team are based in SE Asia and as we queued for battlecup SEA they decided to put us in Australia server where our whole team has 220ms on average. I am pretty sure 220ms is not considered acceptable so why does the system decides it is ? We have around 50ms connection to Singapore server which is obviously the best choice, why aren't we put there ? Lagging the whole game is not a fun experience when we could have won the game easily if we had an acceptable ping but finally lost the game due to it. pls fix

Basic Member
    100% sure they wont fix it, my team previously experienced getting queued in Aus for like I cant remember how many times but we still managed to win. We only experienced it when we queue in the last 5 minutes of the registration time. I suggest you guys start your queue immediately when battlecup starts.

Basic Member
    Actually we queued around 5-10 mins of the start when supposedly a lot of people also started. It's also like morale issues where my teammates are getting triggered because we are put in an unfair situation where are opponents were not lagging. Stuffs like this can make players afraid to join although this issue should not be too hard to solve (?)