Thread: Can someone please lock hard complexity heroes or punish newbies who uses them badly?

Banned

Thumbs up Can someone please lock hard complexity heroes or punish newbies who uses them badly?

Got killed inside fountain as broodmother because axe used call and drow slowed me and now my only hope was Injoker to save me but he used ice wall or injoke icewall than tornado, coldsnap or at least alacity me to save me.

Banned
    and lets not forget those players who plays Silencer or Bane and can't even carry or support well instead they hide like cowards and wait for all the barracks to be destroyed until mega creeps the worst part is their people who have lack of sleep.

Basic Member
    R u perhaps new to Dota 2? U will find all sorts of newbies trying out heroes who have no idea wut they r doing, especially in unranked normal games and low MMR ranked. Doesn't mean they deserve to be punished.

Making complex heroes like Invoker unusable to newbies in ranked/unranked might be better idea. But then again any nuker/caster is complex for newbies, don't ask me y coz idk. Ask them y their skills r passive....

Now if only there was an in-game guide/tutorial or tip saying to read the skill descriptions, use them instead of keeping them passive etc newbies would do so much better than just stare till a teammate dies or come to ks.

Basic Member
    what's your mmr jace lol

No use for you to demand for something like that if you never settle things happening at the back. What cause them to play the heroes in newbies ways? You should know why.
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

Banned

1/1000 chance a 4k player plays as injoker.