Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Help Me With Captain Mode

Bot experiment has Captain Mode, but sadly I can't see them banning or picking when unassigned; bots vs bots, the map is just dark.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmano View Post
    Well, that runs me out of ideas. Other than just putting print statements everywhere to narrow down what file / function is causing it. You may just have to wait until ChrisC can get a look at it.
    It turns out that it happens with the default bot too. Every time I use Captains Mode as the game mode and then start a new game after that finished, the game always crashes.
    Last edited by arz_on4dt; 03-24-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadedGhoul575 View Post
    Bot experiment has Captain Mode, but sadly I can't see them banning or picking when unassigned; bots vs bots, the map is just dark.
    Yes if you are not in the game you can't see them pick and ban. It's only happen in the background without you knowing that. I don't know why that's happen. Maybe because of the new CM UI.

Quote Originally Posted by arz_on4dt View Post
    Yes if you are not in the game you can't see them pick and ban. It's only happen in the background without you knowing that. I don't know why that's happen. Maybe because of the new CM UI.
    I wish this would be fixed. I'm mainly using HOTS custom games to replace this atm.

Basic Member
    You can see them by typing console command `jointeam spec` I believe.