Thread: REMOVE REPORT SYSTEM and Is the report made by players legit?

REMOVE REPORT SYSTEM and Is the report made by players legit?

I have that main question to Valve. Whenever a player receives an amount number of reports, he will gets low priority penalty.
    Another question is, "Why so many players in a region especially my region that has so many Philippines or Indonesians who like to wrongly use the report charges given by the system?"
    The reason they use the charges mostly were because of their dissatisfaction against their teammates during the in-game gameplay; either their teammates no help them or accidentally caused them to die (threat teammate).

Why Valve cannot take this issue seriously instead of focusing so much on event only? The system or AI can work for human actually if it can control the game.
    IMO, probably Valve is lack of employees to observe or watch every single of the game/match to make any judgement who is right and wrong when a situation happens.
    So, if the system or AI can auto-read the players' chat in team-chat or all-chat with "report", "noob", "fuck", any word that is threatening, the system or AI should able to assist Valve to do their work, right?
    Why Valve needs the players' hands so much to make a report?
    I repeat again,...
    And again...

Using system or AI to read or detect threatening words and auto-apply penalty on players' accounts. There are a lot of professional MMORPG games using this kind of system to control the attitude of players and their game-masters no need to work so hard to observe the whole players everyday when the players are using the chat feature (chat feature cause many players to have arguments).

I have another question. If Valve already had this idea since long ago but never use it, I believe the developer probably is trying to protect some communities that can give them profits a lot.
    Want profits only or want to see how the Dota 2 communities to extinct someday?
    Afraid the number of players from the countries to drop?

-sry for low level english because english isn't my native language
    -if too long, don't read
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

Basic Member
    I agree that the system is abusable by players, but I don't think removing the system is a solution. Probably make it less stricter or more lenient. Like increase the games needed to get LP/mute by 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Artofshadow View Post
    I agree that the system is abusable by players, but I don't think removing the system is a solution. Probably make it less stricter or more lenient. Like increase the games needed to get LP/mute by 2-3.
    The reason I suggested removal of report system is due to abuse by players.
    That's why I suggested they use computer or AI to auto-read or detect any threatening words such as "report", "fuck", "noob", "stupid", etc during the game and let the computer/AI to judge the players.
    If the developer plans to continue to let players to judge players (most time players tend to judge others in team-chat or all-chat causing many arguments), then I guess the communities quality will keep dropping...
    When the communities quality drops, the players are hardly to cooperate during game-play in the game.
    That's what I experienced since years ago.
    Last edited by Crystal Nova - lce; 03-23-2017 at 08:21 AM.
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -