Thread: Valve has finally done it

Basic Member

Valve has finally done it

They destroyed the former active communities such as this forum and playdota.com.

How is that?

Well even the dumbest people should have acknowledged by now that valve gives no shit about whatever criticism is written down on the forum. So people just stop posting here. I was not here for month and there are rarely any new posts in the former most active threads such as "general matchmaking feedback" or "one-sided games".

Well done!

Sad to see my by far most loved game die due to just bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by henpara View Post
    They destroyed the former active communities such as this forum and playdota.com.

How is that?

Well even the dumbest people should have acknowledged by now that valve gives no shit about whatever criticism is written down on the forum. So people just stop posting here. I was not here for month and there are rarely any new posts in the former most active threads such as "general matchmaking feedback" or "one-sided games".

Well done!

Sad to see my by far most loved game die due to just bad decisions.
    Because they aiming for money too much from the events they conducted, I guess? They forget all about these.
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -