Thread: Please add a customizable hero grid again or option to create custom hero groups.

Basic Member

Unhappy Please add a customizable hero grid again or option to create custom hero groups.

Hello.
    I used to use hero grid for picking, I had heroes organized in four groups: carry,mid, support and offlane. and I miss it, because I had it neatly organised and picking was very easy for me.
    see picture: http://imgur.com/a/92z4v

Today, you can filter heroes by these groups: Nuker, Disabler, Jungler, Durable, Escape, Pusher, Initiator,
    carry, support, complexity(exclusive) and melee/ranged.
    However, this is not very useful as long as it's outdated, and it always will be, since dota is changing and nobody cares about this (Arc warden has a lvl 3 escape, veno has a 0 points in jungling, etc.)
    This could be fixed by option to customize it, perhaps by alt-clicking hero while group he is assigned to, is currently selected (to add or remove him from that group/subgroup)

Secondly, I would like to have an option to rename these groups or even create new ones, since when picking, various people consider various things when picking.
    Alternatively, (and I would like this more, although I don't see it happening) you could just bring back customizable gird.

i agree too
    and it would be even better
    if we could get back radiant and dire side again
    the game was much more meaningful that way
    i honestly don't know why they removed it ...

Basic Member
    +1